Provincia de Khon Kaen
See also: Dawn
The dawn is a Insecte Lépidoptère of the family of the Pieridae.
- Size of the male: 19 to 24 Misters
- Plant-hosts: Crucifère S like the Cardamine .
- Adult visible: at the end of March at July (mainly in mountain).
Plants nouricières of the caterpillar
- Alliaire (Alliaria petiolata), officinal Sisymbre (Sisymbrium officinal), Cardamines of the meadows (Cardamine pratensis), wild Mustard (Sinapis avensis), and various close plants.
- Hedges, Edges of wood, Meadows wet, gardens… up to 1800 mêtres of altitude.
- Only one annual generation. The eggs are laid separately on the floral buttons in May /juin; they hatch at the end of approximately a week according to the climate. The caterpillar S are observed in June and July; They attack silic of which they are in addition mimetic. The Nymphose is carried out in July. One finds the Chrysalide S on various branches or stems but very seldom on the feeder plant. According to the areas, the Imago is observed at the end of March at July.
|Random links:||Bathurst (establishments) | Large dodecahedron | Avenue Chazal | Andres Adam Stolpa | Province_de_Khon_Kaen|