Province of Turin
HistoryA part among the highest areas of the Alps inhabitants of Turin was marked by a long-lived French-speaking character which resisted even the policy mussolinienne of forced Italianization. It acts on the one hand Yielded Valleys, lost by France in 1713, and other share of the Valleys of Vaud which were populated by taken refuge French Protestants.
* Yielded Valleys or Dauphine Italian:
- valleys of Oulx upstream of Suse
- the high valley of Cluzon (in Italian Chisone )
- high valleys of Varaïta or Castelade.
* Valleys of Vaud: They were never French.
- the valley Saint Martin's day or valley Germanasque
- the valley of Angrogne
- the valley Pellis or valley of the Tower.
NatureThe National park of the Great Paradise is on the territory of the province of Turin.
- Common of the province of Turin
- Valleys arpitanes of Piedmont
On the Fabric
|Random links:||Coudray-Rabut | Guerra de Kosovo | Pristurus obsti | Joseph Cornell | Cléromancie | Artux | Aemilianus|