Prince says Priskieg into Breton
The parish is quoted as of XIIe century however the first traces of Prince are older.
The commune is crossed by two Roman ways: - north in the south by the Roman way of Angers with Avranches, - of Is in West of Jublains with Corseul
The first church belonged to the 12th century with the Abbaye of Marmoutier in Tourraine under the dependence of the priory Holy Cross of Glazed.
Church St Martin de Tours
The second church of the Xvi-17th century was dedicated to St Martin de Tours. The current church of style neogothic was rebuilt of 1886 to 1890 starting from the parts dating from XVe and 17th century in the fields of architect of Rennes A.FOLIE. It preserves 2 Laval-native retables out of wooden of the Langlois workshops coming from the old church, that of the Northern vault dedicated to the Virgin goes back to 1679, that of the southern vault dedicated to Joseph saint goes back to 1695. Its belfry finished forever according to the preliminary draft for lack of credit.
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of Ille-et-Vilaine
- Prince on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Prince on the site of INSEE
- Prince on the site of Quid
- Localization of Prince on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Prince on Mapquest
|Random links:||Alphonse V of Portugal | Vepriai | Championship of France of Rugby at XV 1911-12 | WWE Velocity | Rick DeMont | Richard_Arkwright|