The prepositional (sometimes: prepositive) is, in Russian grammar , another name of the Locatif. The term of “prepositional” is justified by the fact that in modern Russian, this case is obligatorily introduced by a preposition, which was not the case in old Russian.
He answers the questions:
- where? (without movement)
- in connection with which? in connection with what?
- Онживёт в Москв е = It lives in Moscow
- Хорошо в гор ах = (It makes) good in the mountains
- Книга на стол е = the book is on the table
- Онговорит о лошад ях = It speaks about horses
- при ней = near her
- по егоприезд е = on its arrival
|Random links:||Collating sequence | Bruce Nauman | Juan Metcalf (escritor) | Colm Meaney | Scanzorosciate | Leuwen School off Management | U_m'incitent_à_vouloir_à|