The PGM, system inspired of MVSLaunched in 1996 with like first plays Eastern Legend and Dragon World 2, system PGM is very inspired by the system with cartridge Neo-Geo MVS earlier left six years and which meets at the time an immense success. The aspect of system PGM, its size, and the format of the cartridges is very close to MVS but raises a red color whereas system MVS is of black color. The PGM is also technically slightly more powerful. In order to make sure of the success of system PGM, IGS develops sets of qualities but of traditional invoice: plays of combat (The Killing Blade, Martial Masters), beat' EM all (Knights off Valour, Eastern Legends, The Gladiator), puzzle-ranges (Puzzle Star, Puzzli 2), quizz, and even a play inspired of the play Neo-Geo Slug Metal: Demon Face, in order to have a game library as close as possible to Neo-Geo.
Format PCBBetween 2001 and 2005 seven plays are left directly in the form of PCB (printed circuit) which embark on the same plate the components of the chart mêre and play. It is enough to connect the PCB on the port jamma of the Borne of arcade to play. Among these septs plays, three plays do not exist in version cartridge (shoot' EM up Cave DoDonpachi Dai Or Jou, Espgaluda and Ketsui).
- Processor: Motorola 68000 with 16 MHz
- sound Processor: Zilog Z80 to 8,468 MHz
- sound Chip: ICS2115 32 channels PCM to 8,468 MHz
- Resolution: 448*224
- maximum Number of sprites to the screen: 1200
- maximum Number of players: 4 with connecting cable
- Format cartouche
- Demon Face (2002)
- DoDonPachi II: Bee Storm (2001)
- Dragon World 2 (1997)
- Dragon World 3 (1998)
- Dragon Special World 3 (2000)
- World Dragon 2001 (2001)
- The Gladiator (2003)
- The Killing Blade (1998)
- Knights off Valour (1999)
- Knights off Valour More (1999)
- Knights off Valour Superheroes (1999)
- Knights off Valour 2 (2000)
- Knights off Valour 2: Nine Dragons (2000)
- Martial Masters (2001)
- Eastern Legend (1997)
- Photo Y2K (1999)
- Photo Y2K 2 (2000)
- Puzzle Star (2000)
- Puzzli 2 (2001)
- Shin Li Chen (1999)
- Spectral vs Generation (2005)
- Super Eastern Legend (1999)
- IGS is almost the only company to have developed plays in the form of cartridge on its system PGM, except for the play Martial Masters developed by the South Korean company Andamiro.
- last play PGM, Spectral vs Generation, east left in 2005, nine year after the exit of system PGM
- Only one and single play PGM left in the form of cartridge was converts on consoles, it acts of Spectral vs Generation left on Playstation 2 and PSP in 2006, converts on the latter by the company free-Japanese woman Hyper Devbox
- Some plays PGM present rather strange sound problems in their version PCB. For example the play The Gladiator has the musics of Demon Face instead of having the musics of the version cartridge.
- There exists Knights Valour off on another system of arcade; Knights off Valour: The Seven Spirits, left on Atomiswave in 2003 and developed by IGS.
- Each play PGM has a single encoding anti-copy. For this reason all plays PGM are not yet emulated, their encoding not having been broken yet.
- the successor of the PGM is awaited for October 2007, PGM 2 with like first play Oriental Legend 2.
- Description and Polygamous list of the plays Master
- Site in French dedicated to the PGM
|Random links:||King Size | 1941 in music | Against-claw | January of Bénévent | Osseous joining | Cabine_de_Brutus_de_Junius|