See also: POL.
pol. , a male Celtic first name are equivalent of Paul,
- Pol Pot, Khmer Rouge leader,
Saint-pol.pol. Aurélien, or Paul Aurélien, or simply Paul or pol. of Leon (form retained by the conference of the bishops of France), in Latin Paulinus Aurelianus, Breton Paol Aorelian, is a Breton saint and the first bishop of the town of Saint-Pol.-of-Leon and country of the Leon at the 6th century. He is celebrated on March 12th.
- Count of Saint-pol., various people,
- Hotel Saint-pol., residence of the kings Charles V and Charles VI of France,
- Jules of Saint-pol. (1810-1855), general French,
- Saint-Pol.-of-Leon, French city of the Finistere,
- Saint-Pol.-Russet-red (1861-1940), French poet,
- Saint-Pol.-on-Sea, common Frenchwoman of the Northern ,
- Saint-Pol.-on-Ternoise, common Frenchwoman of the Pas-de-Calais.
|Random links:||Billy-Montigny | Liga Nacional de FÃºtbol Americano | Communes of the province of Verceil | Robert de Bassonville | Path transcanadien | Hermann Reutter | Le_Conseil_régional_de_Halifax|