Plays paralympic of winter of 1992
|- | align=" center" colspan=2 bgcolor=" #CCCCCC" | |----- | participating Nations || bgcolor=#EEEEEE|25 |----- | participating Athletes ||bgcolor=#EEEEEE|475 |----- | Tests || bgcolor=#EEEEEE|73, in 2 sports and 3 disciplines |----- | Opening || bgcolor=#EEEEEE| March 21st 1992 |----- | Fence || bgcolor=#EEEEEE| March 28th 1992 |----- | Grand opening by | bgcolor=#EEEEEE|- |----- | Olympic Oath | bgcolor=#EEEEEE| - |----- | Olympic flame | bgcolor=#EEEEEE|- |----- | Olympic Mascot | bgcolor=#EEEEEE| Alpy |} The paralympic Plays of winter 1992 , Ve Plays paralympic of winter, were held with Tignes in France, for the first time on the place even of the Olympic Games. For reasons of difficulties of access, the tests on ice are not organized.
Alpine skiing: the tests proceeds international Stade of Logan
- Super G
- Cross-country skiing: the tests proceeds on the site of Tignes-les-Brévrières
- the technique of ice-skating known as free makes officially its appearance with the plays.
- the tests for the defective mental ones are presented in demonstration.
- Into super-G, Norwegian Cato Zahl Pedersen beats its rival Gerd Schönfelder for 74 tenth. Besides Pedersen gained another gold medal and a medal of money to these plays.
- the USSR presents through a unified team.
Table of the medals
|Random links:||Guillaume de Rubrouck | Hellenism | Saint-Alban-of-rock | Human population of Tschaï | Equip with Ouzbékistan of Rugby to XV | Ting_de_K.H.|