BiographyThe British journalists will say of him that it took its offensive actions like a phantom ! Not because it was of an extreme discretion, but rather because it spouted out in the line of three-quarter, pretense to come from nowhere, to shift and send its winger to the test. The player corrézien symbolized the principle of the intercalated back, chamboulant the traditional diagrams of the attack. The number fifteen became other thing that the last rampart. A revolution for the time… Villepreux also had a phenomenal kick which enabled him to succeed of the penalties of more than 50 meters. He, at the time, was regarded as the greatest back of all times. Finalist of the championship of France with the Stade Toulousain in 1969, and victorious of the Large Slam in 1968, it is more known for his career of trainer.
He obtained the Oscar of the Olympic South (better French player of the championship) in 1970.
After having been national chief technical officer in Italy, it finds Jean-Claude Skrela in team of France, equips that they will lead to the finale of the World cup of Rugby 1999, like with 2 victories with Grand Slam 1997 and 1998
He was also trainer of the university team of France, technical adviser in Tahiti, and national chief technical officer of XV Italian… he directed even the training course of XV English to Portugal in 1989, before the victory of the latter over France in the following edition of the tournament of the 5 nations: scandal!
Il is currently with the head of the national technical Management, of which also formed part its alter ego Jean-Claude Skrela since 2004. It is also elected to advise the International Rugby Board as regards international regulation of the female play, like on its own development.
- (it begins there like half from opening)
Prize list player
- Three selections with the British Barbarians, of which he was even the captain on an occasion
Equip with France
- 34 selections between 1967 and 1972 (168 marked points), once captain
- Large Slam 1968
- Tournaments of V Nations in 1967 (and 1st ex æquo in 1970)
- 1 selection in the team of the " remain monde" , for the 100 years of RFU ( Home English Union ) in April 1971
- Turned in New Zealand in 1968, South Africa in 1971 and Australia in 1972
- Finalist of the Championship of France with Toulouse in 1969
- Finalist of the Championship of France with Brive in 1965
- Finalist of the Yves Challenge of the Manor in 1971 with Victorious Toulouse
- of the Challenge Béguère in 1968,1969 and 1972
Prize list of trainer
Equip with France (which it directs with Jean-Claude Skrela of 1996 to 1999)
- Large Slam 1997,1998
- Final of World cup 1999
Club (with Jean-Claude Skrela)
- Championship of France with Toulouse in 1985,1986 and 1989
- Challenge Yves-Of-Manor in 1988
- Finalist of the Coupe de France in 1985
|Random links:||Jean-Jacques Lénient | Huaynaputina | List commanderies templières in Auvergne | Louis Desnoyers | Daniel Montenegro | Susning.nu|