Career on television French
Leaving the School Louis-Light in 1947, it takes part in the creation of the Tv news French in 1949. It creates emissions, the key of the fields , Mr Muguet escapes and the salt box as from 1955. It Co-animates Five columns with as from 1965. It is the beginning of the public friend n°1 , on films of Walt Disney in 1969. It gains the Or Rose to the Festival of Montreux in 1966. He also commented on the Concours Eurovision of the song for French television, in the Années 1960.
He animated during long years the television game Mr Cinéma from which the cards are accessible on the Internet.
He animates at the sides of Arthur the emission the Children of the TV since his creation, in September 1994 until June 2006, the emission continuing without him since then. In November 2007, here of return to the sides of Arthur always in this emission.
Career with the cinema and on televisionPierre Tchernia Co-scénarise (with Robert Dhéry and Alfred Adam) and Co-carries out with Robert Dhéry the film Beautiful American the in 1961 with the troop of the Branquignols of which Louis de Funès and Jean Carmet. The film is a success. He is the narrator of the cartoons Astérix and carries out its first film, for television, Two Romans as a Gaulle (1967) where the gratin of the cinema and the comic troupier (Lino Ventura, Jean Yanne, Roger Pierre, Jean-Marc Thibault…).
But with his/her friend and scenario writer Rene Goscinny, they write the scenario of the first feature film of cinema of Pierre Tchernia, the Life annuity (1972) with the first great role of Michel Serrault with the cinema. A large distribution is added for this film (Michel Galabru, Claude Brasseur, Yves Robert, Jean Carmet, Jean Richard, Odette Laure, Gerard Depardieu (at its beginnings), Rosy Varte…). The film made such a success that Tchernia gives cover with Gaspards . Always with Serrault and Galabru, but with Philippe Noiret, Gerard Depardieu, Jean Carmet and Chantal Goya. Knowing the success with his films, Pierre Tchernia keeps the same main actor, Michel Serrault, who was his friend, for his next achievements ( the Mouth of the other , Hello the anguish ) and telefilms of which the Grace .
Since one saw it in small roles (one had also seen it into guard-pastoral in the War of the buttons , as a journalist in the Life annuity and as an announcer in Beautiful American the ) as in Astérix and Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre.
Its friendship with Rene Goscinny and Albert Uderzo was worth to him to have the silhouette of its head while crescent of the moon in several albums of Astérix (in particular Astérix among Belgians ), and to present Astérix to the candidates Uderzo and Goscinny with the emission Mr Cinéma , in a complete board of July 1970 (for the exit of Astérix at Helvètes , in Pilote ). It in addition also took part in the adaptation of several albums of Astérix in cartoons, like appeared in the film Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre , where it holds the roles of a Roman centurion and voice-off. His/her other friend Marcel Gotlib also represented it in his stories.
Catalog of films (realizer)All with Michel Serrault:
- the Life annuity , 1971 with Michel Galabru, Rosy Varte and Odette Laure
- Gaspards , 1974 with Philippe Noiret, Chantal Goya and Charles Denner
- the Pass-Wall , 1977 with Andréa Ironwood, Marco Perrin and Pierre Tornado
- the Grace with Rosy Varte, Roger Carel and Ginette Garcin
- the Mouth of the other , 1979 with Jean Poiret, Curd Jürgens and Georges Géret
- Hello the anguish , (1988), with Genevieve Fontanel, Jean-Pierre Bacri and Commercial Guy
- the Usher 1990 with Michel Serrault (Malicorne), Georges Wilson (Saint Pierre), Pierre Tornado (the police chief), Judith Magre (Mrs Malicorne), Daniel Prévost (Holy Yves).
Catalog of films (actor)
2002 : Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre : Caius Gaspachoandalus/the narrator
- 1985: Kings of the gag : the presenter of the ceremony of Césars
- 1980: Signed Furax : an agent of the obelisk
- 1979: the Mouth of the other : the announcer TV
- 1973: the Mouth of employment : the interviewor
- 1971: the Life annuity : the journalist TV
- 1965: Full fires on Stanislas : the billsticker
- 1964: Go France! : the driver of the 2CV
- 1963: Pile-up : Legris
- 1962 : the War of the buttons : guard-pastoral the
- 1961: Beautiful American the : the announcer-TV
- List of presenters of tv news in France
Pierre Tchernia in IMDb
- Of the images of Pierre Tchernia in several albums of Astérix
- Mini Biography
- Radioscopy of Pierre Tchernia Ina Files Tele
|Random links:||Bluetooth | Sushi | Oytier-Saint-Oblas | Hans-Günter Brown | David Poirot | Championship of Greece of football 2004-05|