Former student of the Polytechnic school and the School of the Highways Departments, Pierre Jacquet is member of the Cercle of the economists.
He is director of the strategy and chief economist with the French Agence of development (AFD), but also Professor of economy international policy and President of the department “Social sciences, economy, management, finance” with the National school of the Highways Departments (ENPC). He was between 1997 and 2006 member of the economic Conseil of analysis near the Prime Minister.
He writes a monthly chronicle on the developing countries in Le Monde of the economy and is leader-writer for Option finances. He also directs the publication of the re-examined contemporary Africa, of the Letter of the economists of the AFD, as well as Manholes on the Earth, with Laurence Tubiana.
Pierre Jacquet was before director-assistant of the French Institut of international relations (IFRI) and editor association of the quarterly review Politics Foreign .
'' Regards on the Earth '', 2007 File Energy & Climate changes. Presses of Sciences Po, 2006
- Economic policy , with Agnes Bénassy-Quéré, Benoit Coeuré and Jean Pisani-Ferry, De Boeck University, 2004. (See the site Economic policy),
- Beyond Grants versus Loans. How to uses debt for development , with Daniel Cohen and Helmut Reisen. (Article presented at the time of conference AFD-EUDN 2005).
- world Governorship: economic institutions of universalization , with Jean Pisani-Ferry and Laurence Tubiana, in World Governorship, report/ratio 37 of the Economic Council of Analysis, French Documentation, 2002,
- Financial Liberalization Services in the WTO , with W. Dobson, Washington D.C. : Institute for International Economics, 1998.
- RAMSES , annual report of the French institute of the international relations (deputy manager with Thierry de Montbrial). Dunod for Ifri, Paris, 1993-2001
- Oil: Crises, markets, political , with Francoise Nicolas, Ramsès collection Not, Dunod, 1991.
- Monetary implications off the 1992 Processes , with H. Sherman, R. Brown, and D. Julius. Pinter Publishers, London, 1990.
- Europe 1992: financial integration , deputy manager, with the participation of Monique Benisty, Stakes international, Work and research of the IFRI, Masson, 1989.
- the poorest countries: Which co-operation for which development? , with G. Mignot and Jacques Wolf, Paris: Economica, 1981
|Random links:||-1349 | Christopher Gable | Rio Apurema | Company of the railroads of Morocco | São Mateus (Espírito Santo) | Abu_Shusha|