CourseOf modest origin, Pierre Dac lives, after the “Great War”, of small trades on the Parisian paving stone.
In 1938, it founds the marrowbone, official body of the mild nutters , an irregular and humorous publication with the name inspired by Rabelais and its father butcher (the word mild nutter comes from the slang of the butchers, the Louchébem, and means insane ).
It has as collaborators the chansonnier Robert Rocca, the draftsmen Jean Effel, Moisan, etc.
As of its first number, he announces the constitution of a “Ministry mild nutter”, whose wallets were distributed “to the Dice Poker”. Its classifieds sell paste to blacken the tunnels, porte-monnaie tight for cash, from the holes to plant trees, etc
the world of this time practitioner a style different of daftness, the newspaper disappeared in May 1940.
It will reappear episodically, under the cane of the Master, towards 1965, with new talents like Rene Goscinny ( adventures of the Rhesus factor ) and Jean Yanne ( the novelists can cause more French by writing ).
Become the humorist of the French emissions of Radio London starting from 1943, it parodies there songs in vogue for brocarder the Vichy government.
Him the famous slogan is owed: “Radio Paris lies, Radio-Paris lies, Radio-Paris is German” on the air of Cucaracha , song revolutionary of Latin America.
When, the May 10th 1944, Philippe Henriot, on Radio-Paris, is caught some to the taken refuge French Jews with London for which France would not count, Pierre Dac, in a concise speech, answers that his/her brother, deceased with the face at the time of the First World War, of course has his tomb the inscription “died for France”, whereas on that of Philippe Henriot one would write “dead for Hitler, shot by the French”. This answer was premonitory: Henriot will be cut down by the resistance 15 days later.
After the war, it forms with Francis Blanche a duet to which one owes many sketches (of which Sar Rabindranath Duval , and a radiophonic serial, diffused of 1956 to 1960 on Europe 1, Signé Furax followed by many listeners. Later, between 1965 and 1974, in company of Louis Rognoni, Pierre Dac creates the series Bons kisses of everywhere (740 episodes), a parody of the series of espionage of the years 1960, diffused on France Inter.
It was called by certain the “King of the Mild nutters”, for his aptitude to track and create the absurdity starting from reality. Its text the biglotron was often quoted by the amateurs of depedantisation . He is the inventor of the Schmilblick, which “is not used absolutely for nothing and can thus be used for all. He is rigorously integral! ”. The word Schmilblick will be taken again by Guy Lux for a television game, then by Coluche for a parody of this play remained famous.
In 1965, it declares candidate with presidential, constant by SLACKNESS ( Mouvement undulatory unified , whose slogan was: " These are difficult times! Live SLACKNESS! "). At the request of the Elysium, the old resistant one gives up and gives up its countryside.
In spite of success, Pierre Dac remained a modest man, almost unobtrusive. He died in greatest discretion. death is a lack of good manners it had begun again of Alphonse Allais.
Some of its quotations:
- " In grammar, Abélard is very an good example of the " a" privatif."
- " It is not because in winter one says “close the door, it makes cold outside”, that it is less cold outside when the door is fermée."
- " That which, in the life, started from scratch to arrive at nothing, does not have of mercy to say to personne."
- Born in Delhi, of small size and a peaceful nature, it was a soft dwarf.
- O lake! Suspend your flight and a kiss gives me. (quoted Lamartine of memory)
- Sar dines with oil. (cf sketch referred to above)
- That which smoke does not prevent from coughing and which cough does not prevent from smoking is entitled to gratitude of the French Control of the Tobaccos.
- It is democratically unthinkable that in republic there are still too many people who foutent themselves royally of all.
- If fortune comes while sleeping, that does not prevent the emmerdements from coming to the alarm clock.
- the constipation, it is when the matter made fixes.
- Those which think of all do not forget anything and those who do not think of nothing make in the same way since thinking of nothing they do not have anything to forget.
- the sarcastic one and prophetic proverb which says: “He laughs longest who laughs last” would gain with being thus modified: “When that which laughs the last one finished well laughing, nobody laughs any more”.
- When one does not work any more the following days of days of rest, tiredness will be finally overcome.
- Psychoanalysis: The father should be killed, but one should not trample the corpse.
- To speak anything to say and anything to say to speak is the two major principles of those which would make better close it before opening it.
- Between a crepe sole and a double-cream it has there only the difference which exists between the things which do not have any relationship between them.
- the barrel organ is with fig of the same name what the stopped trumpet is with the cider.
- Nothing of what is finished is never completely completed as much as all that is started is not completely finished.
- Quietly suspended the upside down at the bottom of the cave, a bald person smiles. (handwritten note not used)
- It is not because one has anything to say that its mouth should be closed.
- Of the palm to the rectum, only one soap, CADUM. (Proposal for a publicity not selected!)
and, to conclude:
- With the word “if” one can do all that one cannot do.
|Random links:||ANUNCIO 2000 (cÃ³mico) | Creative Commons | Districts of the canton of Appenzell Rhodos-Interior | Hope Sandoval | Automatic Acoustic Management | The gilded House of Samarkand | Tāna|