HistoryPico is extraterrestrial originating in the Poripoto planet, famous for its quarrelsome army and its inhabitants.
It is a former soldier of the army of Poripoto, put at the retirement for its great age. Pico since was reconverted as a merchant of weapons, but it still sometimes happens to him to take part in missions as mercenary. He in particular worked for Black Shadow, the leader of the terrorist organization éponyme, although he also received for mission of eliminating it.
Pico was also discovered a passion for the F-Zero races, where it can let express all its violent nature. Pico regularly causes accidents which it is left always unscathed. That, added to its primary education anti-human racism, does one of the most hated pilots of them races of F-Zero.
Wild Goose is the least interesting machine of the 4 available ones in F-Zero. Although enough fast, this racing car is not very nervous and skids easily. Will be chosen it rather to maltreat his concurents in the attackers. And that, Pico can do it very well!
Since F-Zero X, its characteristics improved, just like its design. Its solidity was reinforced and it has turbos more powerful. On the other hand, its problems of skid were not regulated.
In F-Zero GX, it is one of the very rare vessels to have a very short booster rocket, which wants to say that one can booster rocket more once than with a normal vessel (5 times on average with energy to the maximum). To also note that its vessels was still improved, in particular body (of level has from now on, it was of B in F-zero X).
Except for F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Wild Goose is always available from the beginning.
In connection with Pico
- If the 3 other characters of F-Zero did not undergo major graphic evolutions with the wire of the plays of the series, Pico saw on the other hand its appearance modified considerably in F-Zero X. Similar to a goblin in the first opus, it resembles from now on a alien with green skin. Since, the design of Pico did not change any more.
- Wild Goose is also the racing car having known the most improvements and modifications of design between F-Zero and F-Zero X.
- Pico hates over all the human ones, as that is shown in the note of F-Zero, which in addition to telling the history of Captain Falcon, presents the extraterrestrial quarrelsome one.
- It is the only one of the 4 pilots of F-Zero not to make appearances in-outside F-Zero series (only its Wild Goose appears in Super Smash Bros Melee).
- With the difference of Captain Falcon, Dr. Stewart and Samurai Goroh, it holds a minor role in the animated series F-Zero Falcon Densetsu. It on the other hand is presented among the favorites in the Grand Prix of the Story mode of F-Zero GX (chapter 7).
|Random links:||Militares de Seychelles | Rock | Abbey of Prémontré | Nueva versiÃ³n internacional de hoy | Play of NASA | Characters of In Nominates Satanis/Magna Veritas | Vicente Will bar | Liste_d'écoles_de_droit_en_Australie|