Philippe Loiseleur of Longchamps Deville
He is the first wire of Henry Loiseleur of Longchamps Deville, born in 1887 with Paris and died in 1956 with Sarlat, Administrateur as a chief of the France of overseas, and Marie Gramain (1889 - 1966).
He receives the cross of knight about the Arts and Lettres of the hands of Pierre Messmer in September 1997, at the time of the 7th international French-speaking Colloque of the Canton of Payrac (Lot).
List partial of the publications1. Biographies and files of the Loiseleur family of Longchamps Deville
- Portraits of family, Paris, Joined together Presses, March 1964.
2. Monographs and local history
- That Saint-Cloud, cell of history , Pontoise, Graphédis, April 1979, 254 p. (exhausted).
- Chronic of Payrac , Mercuès, Publifusion, 1997.
Several publications in the Re-examined History of Sarlat and black Périgord
- Several publications in the review of the Grouping of Search and Study for Clermont-l' Herault ( G.R.E.C. ).
- Several publications in the review Neptunia of the Museum of the Navy.
- Several publications in the review Quercy Research .
- Several publications in the review of the Old French Houses .
3. Literary writings and tests
External bondGenealogical site