Peyrolles-in-Provence ( Peiròla de Provença in Of Provence according to the traditional Standard and Peirolo de Prouvènço according to the Standard mistralienne) is a common French, located in the department of the Rhone delta and the area Provence-Alp-Coast of Azure. Its inhabitants is called Peyrollais.
GeographyPeyrolles in Provence is located along the Durance, between the Massif of Luberon and the solid mass of the Montagne Holy-Victoire. The commune is located at the North-East of the department of the Rhone delta, bordering with the Vaucluse.
Places and monumentsThe vault Holy Sepulchre The castle of King Rene
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of the Rhone delta
- Peyrolles-in-Provence on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Peyrolles-in-Provence on the site of INSEE
- Peyrolles-in-Provence on the site of Quid
- Localization of Peyrolles-in-Provence on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Peyrolles-in-Provence on Mapquest
|Random links:||Phylloderma stenops | Aime-Jules Dalou | Supreme court (Spain) | American Society off Composers, Authors, and Publishers | Jacob van Heemskerk | Grantsburg_(ville),_le_Wisconsin|