See also: Peugeot 104 (homonymy)
The 104 is a French small car built by Peugeot.
She was proposed in versions 3,4 and 5 doors. The version 3 doors knew a sporting variation. The version 5 doors at the time was presented like the shortest truck of the world.
1972 : Beginning of the production of the version truck, 4 doors, with an engine of 954 Cm3 (year 1973).
- 1974 : Launching of the version crossed, 3 doors (it has a Hayon, contrary to the truck). The footing and the back Porte-à-faux were reduced, which gives a 3,30 m length car.
- 1976 : Launching of the version ZS, 66 ch DIN, 1124cc, a sporting version of the half-compartment 3 doors.
- 1977 : Addition of a forage ladder on the truck, which thus becomes one 5 doors.
- 1979 : version ZS2, 1360 cm ³ 93 ch DIN, 1000 specimens.
- 1982 : Restylage of the front face.
- 1988 : End of the production
|Random links:||1981 | Libro de Zechariah | Ambiens | Albert Desenfans | Lacina CAD | Penny Johnson Jerald | Manbij|