Petr Korda (born on January 23rd, 1968 with Prague in Czech Republic) is a player of Czech Tennis . It gained a title of the Grand Slam, with the Open of Australia into 1998 vis-a-vis Marcelo Rios, and was also finalist of the Internationaux of France of Roland-Garros in 1992. It reached the second world place with the classification of ATP Tour, following its victory in Large Slam in 1998. Player with the style extremely traditional, left-handed, with the reverse with a hand, celebrates for his spectacular play and his great expressivity on the court.
It was one of the first players of very first plan to being suspended for doping, during the summer 1998.
Open of Australia: winner in 1998
- International of France: finalist in 1992: eighth of finale in 1997
- Masters of Rome: semi-finalist in 1992
- Masters of Canada: finalist in 1991: semi-finalist in 1993
- Stuttgart: winner in 1997
- Masters of Paris-Bercy: semi-finalist in 1996
- Masters d' Indian Wells: finalist in 1994
- Masters of Miami: semi-finalist in 1993
- Cut of the large slam: winner in 1993: semi-finalist in 1997
|Random links:||Cantons of Indre | Lista de carÃ¡cteres en el coco (vÃ©rtigo) | -1229 | James Baldwin (writer) | Mellowdrone | Didier Dhennin | William_Rockefeller|