This page relates to the year 346 Calendrier Julien.
- Under the strong pressure of the emperors, the Churches Eastern and Western reach a wobbly compromise with Alexandria. Athanase of Alexandria is restored.
- Failure of the second seat of Nisibe by Chahpuhr II. Armistice enters the Perse and Rome.
- the Visigoths are converted with the Arianisme by Ulfila (Wulfila).
- Victorinus, bishop of Paris.
- the Rhone: believed generalized
- Repression of the Revolt of Circoncellions (of circum concealed ) in Numidie (346 - 348). Are ruined peasants who grind around the farms, plunder them, kill their owners and sow desolation in the campaigns. The isolated farms, the villages and even the cities are strengthened. Constant Ier decides to reduce by the force on the one hand the donatists, on the other hand Circoncellions. Repression, brutal, only comes to anything to link the donatists and Circoncellions, up to that point divided.
Births in 346
Death in 346
Holy Pacôme in High-Egypt, founder of the cenobitism (of Koinobia, place of joint life), at the origin of the Christian monachism (292 -346).
|Random links:||1481 | Ox | Canton of Mans-South-Is | Arithmetic logic unit | Nell Shipman | William Mead|