Pescara is a Italian city of 123.318 inhabitants, located in the province of the even name and the area of the the Abruzzi.
Communes borderingChieti (CH), Francavilla Al Pond (CH), Montesilvano (EP), San Giovanni Teatino (CH), Spoltore, Tollo (CH)
Gabriele d' Annunzio: writer
- Ennio Flaiano: playwright and journalist
- Jarno Trulli: pilot of Formula 1
- Vitantonio Liuzzi: pilot of Formula 1
- Piero Mazzocchetti, singer
- Fabio Grosso: football player (Team: Olympic Lyonese, League 1)
- Massimo Oddo: football player (Team: Milan AC, series A)
- Maurizio Costanzo: presenter of the programs of CANALE 5
- Of 1924 with 1961, it was held in the streets of the city and neighborhood the automobile Grand Prix of Pescara of Formule 1.
- Province of Pescara
- List of the Italian cities of more than 25.000 inhabitants
|Random links:||Cassiopée (constellation) | RatÃ³n (computaciÃ³n) | Bibendum | Germanic | Six Figures Getting Sick | Louis-Marie de Gramont | Bataille_d'Alma|