HistoryPerchay is located at little distance from the Chaussée Jules-César, way Roman of Lutèce to Lillebonne.
In 1605, Andre, lord of Guiry, knight about the king, makes build the buildings called “the castle”.
During the Revolution, a competition exists between the two villages of Santeuil and Perchay. In 1791, Vallière is inattentive of Santeuil and attached to Perchay. But the December 14th 1836 Vallière is inattentive of Perchay and attached to Santeuil after decades of fight and in accordance with the will of the inhabitants of the hamlet.
Graph of the evolution of the population 1794-1999
The village is served by the Gare of '' Santeuil - Perchay '' on the line Paris-Saint-Lazare - Gisors-Junction ().
A dynamic club of failures (particularly near the young people) there has its seat. A riding school, with two careers, and two horse-gears, and a cavalry.
- French Vexin
- Common of the Val-d'Oise
Notes, sources and references
|Random links:||Eastern stork | Glane (High-Vienna) | Gabriel François de Hatte de Longuerue | Comparison enters the autistic syndrome and the syndrome To sprinkle | Charles Liché | Shires|