Paris Whitney Hilton , born the February 17th 1981 with New York, is one of the heiresses chain of the hotels Hilton. Mannequin, singer, actress, she is especially regarded as a teuse Jet-set. She is considered, In 2006, like the most exposed person in the world médiatiquement.
ChildhoodParis is the elder one of four children: it has a sister, Nicky, and two brothers, Barron and Conrad. She passes the major part of her childhood in California, in the district of Beverly Hills. She studies in a very crested school with her friend Nicole Richie and her sister Nicky Hilton, before setting out again with New York where its family settles on the last floor of the hotel Waldorf-Astoria which belongs to the group Hilton. She spends then a year in the Canterbury boarding school, located in the Connecticut, before returning to New York where she is registered in Dwight, a school located in the Upper West Side, mainly attended by children of diplomats. She leaves the school before to have obtained her diploma of secondary level (equivalent of DNB).
MannequinParis Hilton makes its first appearances like model in several events of charity. At the 19 years age, it signs a contract with the agency of Donald Trump, T Management. Thereafter, Paris appears in several advertizing campaigns in particular for Iceberg Vodka, GUESS, Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Dior, and Marciano.
ActressIt is by signing a contract with the diffuser FOX in order to coanimer with Nicole Richie, adopted girl of Lionel Richie, an emission of TV-reality, that Paris launches out in the world of television. The Simple Life, on which the two young girls live during a certain time with a family of the countryside, becomes very popular. The first emission takes place on December 2nd, 2003.
After the immense success of the first season, The Simple Life returns in force for two other seasons. Following an argument between Paris and Nicole, the diffuser cancels the emission, but it is the promoter E! Entertainment Television which repurchases the rights of diffusion.
MediatizationGrand-daughter of Conrad Hilton, it is the heiress of the chain of the Hilton hotels. The fortune of its family would be estimated at step less than 6 billion dollars.
She was especially made know via the video of her sexual frolicking ( 1 Night in Paris ). Its former boyfriend, Rick Solomon, sold them on Internet, which is worth a lawsuit to him that it gains, and of which it will pour half of the damages to charity works.
It appears in the films The Cat In The Hat of Bo Welch or the House of wax ( House off Wax ) of Jaume Collet-Tightened and is also the high-speed motorboat of the emission of TV-reality The Simple Life with Nicole Richie.
Paris was promised in marriage to the richissime Páris Látsis until the October 2nd 2005, date on which she announces to prefer to break because she estimates to be herself committed too early. Paris leaves its CD entitled Paris , in which the rappor Lil' Jon took part and the former member of the group Sync J.C Chasez. His/her boyfriend, the singer Nick Casing, will not work on the disc, because of their separation after seven months of lovesong. It also decides to assemble its own label, Paris Hilton Record S , to leave its disc. Its first individual Stars are blind leaves in 2006.
Legal contentionsIn September 2006, Paris Hilton is stopped for control under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% in blood. This threshold, illegal in California, involves, as of November 2006, the suspension of its driving license. She pleads then guilty for driving under influence of intoxication in January 2007 and is condemned to 36 months of setting to the test and 1500 dollars of fine.
But the February 27th, Paris Hilton is stopped at the wheel of its Bentley on Sunset Boulevard, rolling to more than 70 km/h in a zone limited to 30 km/h, all fires extinct. She is condemned, the May 4th 2007, at 45 days of firm Prison by a judge of Los Angeles, Michael T. Sauer, to have violated the terms of her testing period while leading without license.
To support Paris, a petition was installation in order to give it to the governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to require its grace. But this one will not be finally granted to him. Paris Hilton will be able to carry out its sorrow in an special unit of a prison of the county of Los Angeles reserved to the celebrities and to the important people.
Paris starts to purge its sorrow the June 3rd 2007, but it leaves prison less than 72 hours later for medical reasons. Its sorrow is then commuted by the Shérif of Los Angeles to house arrest with Electronic bracelet of monitoring. However, as of the following day, judge Michael Sauer, in dissension with the sheriff of Los Angeles, requires his return in prison. The police force of the sheriff comes to recover the handcuffed starlet, in her residence, in order to organize a new audience with the court of Los Angeles. Minute per minute, the images of the Hilton business are retransmises on the American chains. With the court, the judge orders that Paris turns over in prison and it is in tears that the young woman leaves the court, constant by a deputy. The 26 year old young woman loses the same day her artistic agency.
The June 14th 2007, Paris is transferred in a more strict penitentiary hospital from Los Angeles in order to contradict the charge of preferential treatment which was made to him when it is coming out of prison.
Sources of revenueIts various sources of revenue are composed of:
- the emission of TV-reality The Simple Life (from 3 to 4,5 million dollars per season);
- Its nightclubs Paris club (2 open plus 22 others in project);
- Its CD Paris ;
- Its perfumes: Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Edge Edge;
- Its line of jewels;
- a play of cell phone, Paris Hilton' S Diamond Quest ;
- Its advertizing partnerships for Rich Prosecco, GoYellow, Carl' S Jr. Burgers, YouTube, GUESS and several others;
- Its presence for festivals or events (its tariffs goes from: 150000 to 1,5 million dollars per evening);
- Its stock exchange wallet (about which she never speaks, due: “They is tedious of speaking about money” says it) which is composed of actions of London nightclubs , of the near total of Rich Prosecco, and its own nightclubs;
- Its rights on its books Confessions off year Heiress and Heiress Diary ;
- 5% of the dividends of the Hilton hotels.
- Its line of handbags;
- the mark of extension of DreamCatchers hair;
- Its line of clothing " Paris Hilton" ;
- Its pornographic film which it not censured ace;
- Its line of sport clothing " Paris Hilton Sportswear" ;
- Its line of watches " Paris Hilton Limited Watches" Edition; ;
- Its own musical label " Heiress Records" ;
- Its company " Paris Hilton Entertainment©" ;
Catalog of films
- The Simple Life
- Season 1: The Simple Life
- Season 2: The Simple Life: Road Trip
- Season 3: The Simple Life: Interns
- Season 4: The Simple Life: Till Death Do Custom Leaves
- Saison 5: The Simple Life Goes To Camp
- The O.C. , season 1, episode: " The L.A."
- Veronica Mars , Televised series, season 1, episode 2: Caitlin Ford
The Hottie & The Nottie
- Bottom' S Up
- Pledge This
- the House of wax ( House off Wax ) of Jaume Collet-Tightened
- 1 Night in Paris
- Petits massacres between friends
- The Cat In the Hat of Bo Welch
- 2006 : Paris (also left out of box collector with DVD)
|Random links:||Hemicelulosa | Molybdenum | Saint-Laurent-of-Tencement | Eugeni Dementiev | Alta planed | Rice Pundi | Centisecond|