The paraphilie (of the Greek para , παρά = " near, beside " ; and - philia , φιλία = " amour" ) is a term of Psychiatrie and of Sexologie, especially of use in the psychiatric mediums with the the United States, which is useful has to designate a family of sexual behaviors considered as deviating. A paraphilie exists when the object of the deviance is absolutely necessary to the sexual excitation: a person who is also able to have a relation if this condition is not met is not a paraphile.
Beyond the strict psychiatric definition, the paraphilie can also indicate any attraction or practical sexual which differs from the sex acts considered as belonging to a normal sexuality with respect to the social norms.
If only attraction or the phantasm paraphilic is generally not condemnable in the companies, a certain number of practices which it can induce can be repressed by the law
List paraphilies médicalement recognized
Major DSM list eight paraphilies. According to this one, so that a paraphilie is diagnosed, the object of the deviance must be the only source of sexual gratification for one six months period, and must cause " a notable clinical distress or a handicap in the social domain, professional or other important fields of the fonctionnement" , or to imply a violation of the assent of others.
- the Exhibitionnisme, or made obtain sexual pleasure while showing themselves (especially in public), in particular by exhibant its genitals or while showing themselves at the time of a sexual relationship, generally illegal in the public places not envisaged for this purpose.
- the fetishism, or use of not-sexual or not-alive objects or parts of the body of a person to obtain the sexual excitation.
- the frotteurism, or the fact of obtaining a sexual excitation by friction against not-agreeing people.
- the Pedophilia, or sexual attraction for the children prépubères or péripubères.
- the Sadism, or the fact of obtaining pleasure by inflicting pain or humiliations.
- the Masochism, or the fact of obtaining pleasure by undergoing pain or humiliations.
- the transvestic fetishism , or a sexual attraction for clothing of the opposite sex.
- the Voyeurism, or the fact of obtaining sexual pleasure by observing other people, in particular in their close relations, generally illegal when these other people are observed without their knowledge in a private place;
- the '' vincilagnia '', or the fact of obtaining a sexual excitation by the bondage.
- Of others paraphilies rare is gathered together under Others paraphilies not-specified including: telephone scatological humor (phone calls obscenes), the Nécrophilie (corpses), the partialism (exclusive fetishism for only one part of the body), the Zoophilie (or bestiality, attraction towards the animals), the Coprophilie (fecès), the Klysmaphilie (rectal injections), the Urophilie (urine), the Emétophilie (vomit).
Note: the Homosexuality, i.e. sexual attraction for an individual of the same sex, was regarded until 1973 as paraphilie by the DSM.
The definition of sexual practices varied as a paraphilies is discussed, and of the oppositions exist. The people in favor of the change of this categorization argue on the fact that, apart from the " paraphilies" who implies an criminal activity, the majority of these practices do not comprise inherent pathological elements, and thus do not deserve to be stigmatized while being reproduced on this list. The people who express this opinion hope that, following the example withdrawal of homosexuality, the psychiatric publications to come will not include the majority of these practices in the list.
Others paraphilies possible
- the hygrophilie (including/understanding the nasomycinophilie, the dacryphilie, the salirophilie, the Urophilie, the Coprophilie, etc), or attraction for wet, sticky or viscous secretions body.
- the Acomoclitisme, or sexual attraction for the shaven Pubes.
- the Acrotomophilie, or the excitation by the idea to have sexual relationships with a amputated person.
- the Autonepiophilie is sexual attraction for the shaped nappies and by the desire to be treated like a child.
- the Axilisme, or sexual attraction for the Armpits.
- the Chronophilie, or attraction for a partner of completely different age
- the Cryophilie, excitation due cold.
- the echangism, or the sexuality of group with exchange of partner.
- the Excessivophilie, or the sexual excitation caused by practices in the beginning “normal” but carried to degrees excessive.
- the Exobiophilie, or attraction for the extraterrestrial ones.
- the Felatiophilie, or the exitation oral (and manual)
- the Fist-fucking, or the insertion of the hand or the fist closed in the vagina or the anus.
- the Gérontophilie, i.e. sexual attraction for the elderly.
- the Infantilisme, or the excitation felt by playing the part of a child or a baby;
- the Lactophilie, or sexual attraction for the nursing women;
- the Maïeusophilie, or sexual attraction for the expectant mothers.
- the Mélangisme, or the sexuality of group without exchange of partner.
- the Nanophilie, or sexual attraction for people of small size.
- the Pygmalionisme, or the fetishism of the statues.
- the schoïnopentaxophile, or attraction for the cords of hung.
- the Scopophilie, or the attraction strongly marked for all the sexual spectacles: in support media (re-examined, cinema, video, Internet,…) or in reality (Striptease, Peep show,…) ; the scopophile does not seek to hide nor to surprise and is distinguished in that from the Peeping Tom.
- the Sidérodromophilie, or the sexual excitation gotten by the trains; this phantasm combines several factors: intimacy of the compartment and its obliged promiscuity, the Exhibitionnisme without risk of the train passing in front of the dwellings but also trepidations of the train; many erotic accounts have the train for framework (in particular toilets of the trains).
- the Sitophilie, or the use of food at sexual ends.
- the somnophilie, erotic excitation caused by a person who sleeps, sexual attraction for this person.
- the spermophilie, sexual attraction of the Sperm (and by extension of its handling and its ingestion).
- the tératophilie, or attraction for beings socially considered as deformed, monstrous, even inhuman.
- the trichophilie, or the sexual excitation by the Hairs, the Hair.
- the Trimammophilie, or the phantasm of the woman with three centres.
- the Vampirism, or sexual excitation caused with the idea to suck the blood of son/sa partner (or vice versa) during the sex act.
- the Loutérophilie, or sexual excitation caused by friction in a bath-tub.
- the Météorophilie, or sexual excitation caused by the fact of being suspended.
- the Asthénéophilie, or sexual excitation caused by the sick fact dêtre.
|Random links:||Peter Tchernyshev | John Young Watts | Battle of Medina LED Rio Seco | Poço C Canto | Everyone likes… | La_politique_d'Ontario|