Paper Mario (known with the Japan under the name of Mario Story ) is a video game left in 2001 on Nintendo 64 and developed by Intelligent Systems. It of the last plays Nintendo 64 left one to Europe and its ultimate success before the arrival the GameCube.
Paper Mario has as a characteristic not to be a play of platform, usual kind of the mascot of Nintendo. It is indeed here about a RPG, second experiment in this field in the universe of the plumber man with a moustache, after Super Mario RPG: Legend off the Seven Stars , co-operation between Public garden Co. and Nintendo published only with the Japan and in North America on Super Famicom. Of aillor at the time of his phase of development it was named Super Mario RPG 2 .
HistoryOnce more, Bowser does his. To Harbor Star, habitat of stars, it steals the Rod Star which allows exaucer all the wishes. Thus, it can kidnap the princess Peach without fearing Mario, in a spectacular way: it carries the castle of the princess in stratosphere, with its castle in lower part.
Mario will have to thus make team with various characters to release the 7 Stars Spirits, imprisoned by Bowser and thus to obtain the capacity to face her enemy eternal. He will travel in a universe completely removed from rim between the Boo Manor, the Ruins Are or the Palate of the Ices.
Principle of PlayLike good number of RPG, the combat of the play are done with the Tour by turn. Mario accompanied by one and only one of her companions at the same time faces a small number of enemies on a closed scene and can use various techniques to attack, for example to jump on an enemy or to use a hammer. Each character who accompanies Mario has several particular capacities, for example Goombario the Goomba can make blows of ball on the enemy with his technique Coud' head or analyze it with its special technique Indic. The player also has the possibility of using objects or of even calling upon the capacities of the Stars Spirits after their release.
Apart from these phases of combat, the play manages to mix the aspect ventures clean with the Roleplay with elements of platform. Thus, if the player can dialog with any character not player (PNJ) crossed in the play, it will have sometimes to jump of obstacles in obstacles, or to break blocks which obstruct its progression using its hammer. At the time of these passages, it can obviously count on his fellow travellers to help it, each one with its manner.
Characters accompanying Mario
- Goombario : a young person Goomba, fan of the famous plumber. He lives the Goomba Village with his family. He can give you information on the spot, objects and characters.
- Kooper : A Koopa which would like to become archeologist. He can reach a remote object.
- Bombinette : Bob-omb which imprisoned in the fortress of the Koopa Brothers. It can explode walls the fissured and certain rocks.
- Parakarry : A factor Paratroopa. It can make steal Mario on a short distance.
- Bouh : A Boo wishing to release Boo that Tubba Blubba eat. It can return to you invisible.
- Watt : A young light imprisoned in a lamp. It can clarify the dark places and reveal invisible blocks.
- Sushie : A Cheep-Cheep charged to find all the Miniyoshi. It can make swim Mario on or under water.
- Lakilester : A Lakitu accompanied by its cloud which follows Mario to impress her girlfriend. It can take Mario on her cloud to fly over a zone of lava or peaks.
The series of the Mario roleplays
- Super Mario RPG (1996, Super Nintendo)
- Paper Mario (2001, Nintendo 64)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (2003, Gameboy Advance)
- Paper Mario: the thousand-year-old Door (2004, GameCube)
- Mario & Luigi: brothers of Time (2005, Nintendo DS)
- Super Paper Mario (2007, Wii)
- Paper Mario (2007, virtual Console)
|Random links:||Equip cyclist Domina Vacanze | Márcio Santos | Scillato | Emmanuel Boileau de Castelnau | Automobile Grand Prix of Austria 1987 | Convention_baptiste_nationale_du_Mexique|