Palate Clam-Official receptions of Prague
The palate Clam-Official receptions , located in the Old city of Prague, is built between 1713 and 1719 by Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach on behalf of the Clam-Official receptions, descendants of Matthias Gallas.
StructureFirst pragoise realization of the great architect Viennese Fischer von Erlach, the palate Clam-Official receptions introduces with Prague the elements of the civil Baroque architecture late and will be used as model with the other palates.
It is built on a rather vast ground but gives on a small very narrow street which emphasizes little its splendid frontage baroque: the original idea of the Clam-Official receptions was to acquire the houses of opposite and to shave them to make an urban place but the funds missed.
Four bodies of building surround a square court and the Piano nobile , unusually, is located on the second floor in order to profit to the maximum of the light in an urban fabric relatively tight all around the palate.
The frontage, in a way already rather traditional, is treated in five parts: two Pavillon S side and a surmounted central body of a triangular pediment, with this close the porch of entry central but is not duplicated on the level of the side houses (or body of butt). A practical reason explains that: fit with body could turn with difficulty to return at the central level, in the narrow street Husova but had an easier access to the corner of the streets Husova and Karlova.
The Bossage of the ground floor continues, on the level of the side houses and exchange, to the first stage. There still, it is a question of stressing that the noble stage is on the second level and that the lower stages can be treated, architecturalement speaking, in a rough way.
|Random links:||Municipal Rangers Daïtenzin | Treponem Stake | Europa emission | Osne-the-valley | Yamaguchi | Tempête_(bande)|