HistoryThe site is that of old a oppidum Gallo-Roman.
The castle, rebuilt as from 1490 by Madeleine de France, queen of Navarre, belonged to kings de Navarre. Marguerite of Angouleme died there in 1549.
See also: Large Tarbes
Odos belongs to the Community of agglomeration of the Grand Tarbes. Born from the Community of communes of the agglomeration tarbaise created in 1995, its competences touch with transport, the travelling entertainers, the culture, the sports, the environment, the university pole and the policy of the city.
Places and monumentsCastle of the 16th century on a feudal mound, rebuilt at the 19th century.
Traditional church 17th/18th centuries.
Personalities related to the commune
- Marguerite de France, sister of François Ier, died in Odos in 1549
- Common of the Hautes-Pyrénées
- Of the old photographs of Odos on this site
- Odos on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Odos on the site of INSEE
- Odos on the site of Quid
- Localization of Odos on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Odos on Mapquest
- Internet site of the commune of Odos
|Random links:||Languages of Vietnam | Johann Christian Daniel von Schreber | Colli Euganei bianco secco spumante | Lake Nisramont | Somalia of south-west | Université_d'Oakland|