The October 27th is the 300e Jour of the Année (301e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier. There remain 65 days before the end of the year.
1 to 1900
- 1523 : Failure of an English forwarding in France.
- 1524 : Beginning of the seat of Pavia by the strong army of François Ier of 26000 men and which will end in the capture of king de France the February 24th 1525.
- 1553 : The theologist Spanish calvinist Miguel Servet de Villanueva de Aragon, condemned like adversary of the reformed doctrines, dies on roughing-hew it in Champel, close to Geneva, (Suisse).
- 1806 : Occupation of Berlin by the Napoleonean army .
- 1807 : Occupation of the Portugal by the Spain and the France.
- 1870 : The garrison of Metz goes to the Prussian .
- 1871 : The Great Britain appendix the layers Diamond ifères of Kimberly, in South Africa.
- 1873 : Failure of a monarchical attempt at restoration in France.
- 1920: The seat of the Société of the Nations is transferred from London to Geneva.
- 1922 : By Referendum, the Southern Rhodesia rejects its fastening with the South African Union.
- 1951 : The Egypt repeals its treaty of alliance of 1936 with the Great Britain and denounces the agreement of 1899 on the Sudan.
- 1966 : The General meeting of the United Nations puts an end to the mandate South Africa on African South-west (Namibia).
- 1970 : Louis Néel receives the Nobel Prize of physics.
- 1971 : The Democratic republic of Congo is famous Zaire at the time of the Zaïrianisation.
- 1973 : blue helmets of UNO unload with the Cairo to guarantee a durable cease-fire between Egyptiens and Israéliens.
- 1978 : The Egyptian Anouar el-Sadate and Israeli the Prime Minister Menahem Begin receive the Nobel Prize of peace.
- 1983 : The General meeting of the United Nations adopts a resolution claiming the withdrawal of all the foreign forces of the Kampuchea, occupied by the Vietnamese .
- For the first time, of the representatives of all the religions are joined together with Assise (Italy), with the invitation of the pope Jean-Paul II, for one day world of prayer for peace;
- With the City of London, the Big Bang liberalizes the financial markets.
- 1987 : With a crushing majority, the South-Koreans approve a news Constitution, which has opened the way with the first presidential election by the direct suffrage for 16 years.
- 1991 :
- 1995 : The former president of the Italian Council Bettino Craxi, in escape in Tunisia, is condemned by Contumace to four years of prison for illegal financing of political parties in Italy and Corruption.
- 1998 : The National council of French employers (CNPF) is transformed into Mouvement of the companies of France (MEDEF).
- 1999 : Armenian the Prime Minister Vazgen Sarkissian is assassinated by men who open fire in full questions session with the government at the Parliament with Erevan. Seven other persons in charge or members of Parliament are killed in the shooting.
- 2002 : Lula becomes the first president of left to the Brésil.
- 2003 : Baghdad is struck by a wave of attack-suicides without precedent: to the first day of the Ramadan, a series of trapped vehicles aim at the seat of the Croix-Rouge and three police stations, making forty deaths.
- 2004 : A 13 year old teenager is challenged after having killed by firearm his parents, his little brother four years old and seriously wounded his older sister 10 year old at their family home of Ancourteville-sur-Héricourt (Seine-Maritime).
- 2005 :
- a man who photographed reverberators with Epinay-sur-Seine (Seine-Saint-Denis) dies after being coiled blows by three individuals under the eyes of his wife and her daughter.
- Several hundreds of young people attack the help center of the Sapeurs-pompiers of Clichy-sous-Bois (Seine-Saint-Denis) and ransack cars after electrocution mortal of two teenagers who had taken refuge in a transformer EDF with high voltage to escape the police force. Beginning of the rioting in the suburb Parisian then in other areas. This drama will start during nearly twenty nights of violences in Parisian suburbs and in several towns of France; nearly 9.000 vehicles will be flarings, in spite of a strong mobilization of the police force and setting-up, the November 9th, of a Couvre-feu in the hot districts.
- With Alexandria, of the thousands of Moslems is caught some with the copte-orthodoxe church Saint-Georges by throwing stones and while shouting of the insults antichrétiennes. The police force shot at crowd in wounded anger making three died and 80
- 2006: Miss France, Alexandra Rosenfeld, is elected Miss Europe 2006 with Kiev which accommodated for the first time the annual election of the beauty queen européeene.
- 1156 : Raymond VI (VIII), count de Toulouse, with Saint-Gilles (Gard) († 1222, 65 years)
- 1469: Érasme, humanistic and Dutch theologist
- 1728: James Cook, navigator and exploring British († February 14th 1779)
- 1782: Niccolò Paganini, violonist and Italian type-setter († May 27th 1840)
- 1858: Theodore Roosevelt, American statesman, 26e President of the United States († January 6th 1919)
- 1912: Madeleine the Sologne, French actress († March 31st 1995)
- 1913: Otto Wichterle, Czech Chemist inventive of the flexible contact lenses († August 18th 1998)
- 1923: Roy Lichtenstein, American painter ( † September 29th 1997)
- 1924: Michel Galabru, actor French
- 1932: Jean-Pierre Cassel, actor French († April 19th 2007)
- 1938: Alioum Fantouré, Guinean writer
- 1939: John Cleese, British humorous actor yant belonged to the Monty Python
- 1944: Gerhard Schröder, German statesman
- 1945: Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, statesman Brazil IEN
- 1946: Steven R. Nagel, American astronaut
- Francis Fukuyama, philosopher, economist and American researcher in political sciences of Japanese origin
- Roberto Benigni, actor and Italian realizer
- 1953: Michael A. Baker, American astronaut
- 1957: Manu Katché, composer-songwriter, lyric writer, singer and musician French
- 1958: Simon the Good, British singer, leader of the group Duran Duran
- 1965: Oleg Kotov, Russian cosmonaut
- 1967: Joey Starr, French singer of the group of rap NTM /Scott Weiland, American singer of the groups ((Stone Temple Piles and Velvet Revolver))
- 1968 : Radhouane Charbib, Tunisia known N as being more the alive great man until is measured Bao Xishun the January 15th 2005
- 1970: Elissa Khoury, Lebanese singer.
- 1972 : Santiago Botero, Colombian racing cyclist
- 1975: Loránt Deutsch, French actor of Hungarian origin
- 1449 : Ulugh Beg, prince Astronomer, Mathematician and Sultan of the Empire Timuride, close to Samarkand (° 1394 with Sultaniya in Iran)
- 1846: Louis Auguste Victor de Ghaisne de Bourmont, Marshal of France (° September 2nd 1773)
- 1943: Pierre Tresso ( Pietro Tresso , known as Blasco ), Politician Italy N, Communist militant, Trotskiste. (° January 30th 1893).
- 1964 : Rudolph Subdued, realizer Polish (° January 21st 1898)
- 1973: Ousmane Socé Diop, writer and politician Senegal board (° October 31st 1911) <<< to check
- 1975: Georges Carpentier, professional boxer (° January 12th 1894)
- 1990 :
- Jacques Demy, scenario writer French (° June 5th 1931)
- Ugo Tognazzi, movie actor and Italian realizer, (° March 23rd 1922)
- 1997: François-Henri de Virieu, journalist, organizer and French producer of television.
- 1999 :
- Vazgen Sarkissian, Prime Minister Arménie N
- Charlotte Perriand, architect and designer French (° October 24th 1903)
- 2003: Mohamed Kacimi, Moroccan painter, “ the painter of the infigurable ”
- 2003: Walter Washington, American, first black mayor of Washington of 1974 with 1979
- 2005: Georges Guingouin, Resistant French (° February 2nd 1913).
- 2006 : Ghulam Ishaq Khan, (in Urdu/Pachtoun: غلاماسحاقخان ), politician Pakistan board, president of Pakistan of 1988 with 1993. (° January 20th 1915).
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Didier of Auxerre (+ 623), bishop.
- Nestor de Thessalonique (+ towards 306), martyr with S. Dimitri.
Holy catholics of the day
- Émeline: Died in 1078 in the east of France, it was according to certain a nun, but for others it was sanctified in the world.
Beats-smg: Spalė 27 Be-X-old: 27 кастрычніка Fiu-vro: 27. rehekuu päiv Nds-nl: 27 oktober Simple: October 27 Zh-yue: 10 月 27 號
|Random links:||Our-Lady-of-the-peace (Quebec) | The Roadway-Saint-Victor | Nicole Rieu | Heinkel He 162 | Victor (film, 1981)|