Observatory of Toulouse
The observatory of Toulouse is a astronomical Observatoire French, founded in 1733 in the town of Toulouse by the Academy of Science, Inscriptions and the Humanities of Toulouse . It was moved in 1841 with Jolimont, then still in 1981 with the scientific campus of Toulouse-Rangueil. It since joined the Observatoire of the Peak of the South, to become the Observatoire the Midday-Pyrenees.
- Small Frederic: 1838 - 1865;
- Theodore Despeyroux: 1865 - 1866;
- Pierre Daguin: 1866 - 1870;
- Felix Tisserand: 1873 - 1878;
- Benjamin Baillaud: 1879 - 1908;
- Eugene Cosserat: 1908 - 1931;
- Emile Paloque: 1931 - 1960;
- Roger Bouigues: 1961 - 1971;
- Jean Rösch: 1971 - 1981.
- List of the astronomical observatories
- Official site of the observatory;
- History of the observatory.
|Random links:||562 | Jianghu | Musics alphabetically | History of Cameroun | Vannoccio Biringuccio | Joumada Al Oula | K.S.V._Roeselare|