A oblast (in Russian and Ukrainian: область) is an administrative unit of type “Région” of the Fédération of Russia, Ukraine, Kirghizstan or of the Bulgaria. The Russian oblasts are subdivided in “raïon S” (Russian: районы/ raïony ).
The equivalent term is:
- in Bielorussia: voblast or vobłaść (plural: Voblastsi )
- with the Kazakhstan: oblys (plural: oblystar ).
- administrative Subdivision of Bielorussia
- Subdivisions of Bulgaria
- Subdivision of Kazakhstan
- Subdivision of the Ukraine
- Subdivisions of Russia
|Random links:||1993 in architecture | Carcharhinus falciformis | Toon Boom | Steven Hogg | Pustovlah | Iphis|