The November 3rd is the 307e Jour of the Année (308e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier. There remain 58 days before the end of the year.
1 to 1900
- 1388 : a large assembly of the Council of the king meets with the episcopal Palais of Rheims. The cardinal of Laon, former adviser of Charles V, approved by the archbishop of Rheims and the war leaders present, estimates that the regency of the uncles of the king, increasingly unpopular, lasted enough, and that the young sovereign, who will be twenty years old later one month, must from now on control itself. The decision is made. To close the meeting, Charles VI speaks to thank his/her dear uncles “ for the sorrows and work which they had had of his person and the businesses of the kingdom . A manner polished, but firm, of the congédier. The dukes of Burgundy and Berry must incline themselves.
- 1468 : The town of Liege is put at bag and shaven by the Burgundian troops of Charles Bold the, in reprisals with the takeover by force tried by the six hundreds Franchimontois in the night of the 29 to the October 30th.
- 1483 : Giuliano della Rovere, future pope Jules II, is named bishop of Bologna, (Italy).
- 1534 : The English Parliament entrusts to the king Henri VIII the judicial and political powers up to that point exerted by the Pape in England.
- 1762 : The preliminaries of the Paix of Fontainebleau are signed between the France, the Spain and the England.
- 1791 : with the Battle of Extremely-Wayne, the Indians Miami S surprise and beat major Arthur Saint-Clearly, which loses 610 of 1300 men; the Indians have 66 died. It is the worst demolished of Étatsuniens in their wars against the Indians.
- 1839 : The war of the Opium intensifies: the English run a fleet of jonques Chinese.
- 1856 : A British fleet bombards Canton.
- 1904: Wilfrid Bay-tree, Prime Minister (liberal) for the Canada, is re-elected after the victory of the Libéraux, which obtain 139 seats at the Parliament on 214.
- 1905: Edouard Herriot elected mayor of Lyon.
- 1924 : The first French radio news is broadcast since the Eiffel Tower.
- 1929 : With the Mexico, alternative second of Armando Pedro Antonio Procopio Pérez Gutiérrez known as “Carmelo Pérez”, Mexican Matador. He had taken a first Mexican alternative the previous year; he will take a third of it the June 4th 1931 in Spain.
- 1935 : By Plebiscite, the Greek recall on the throne their king exiled Georges II.
- 1936 : Franklin Delano Roosevelt is re-elected President of the United States.
- 1946 : The Empereur of Japan loses his capacity with the profit of an elected assembly.
- 1950 : The French troops evacuate the Northern border of the Vietnam.
- 1954 : Linus Pauling receives the Nobel Prize of chemistry.
- 1955 : The Iran adheres to the pact between the Turkey and the Iraq.
- 1956 : The Great Britain and the France accept the principle of a Cessez-le-feu with Suez, provided that UNO ensures the maintenance of peace.
- 1957 : The Dog Laïka, on board Sputnik II, becomes the first living being to travel in space. She survived 7 hours.
- 1958 : The Palate of UNESCO to Paris is inaugurated
- 1978: Independence of the Dominique.
- 1983 : The Palestinian dissidents helped by the Libya NS and the Syria NS attack Yasser Arafat and its faithful cut off in the area from Tripoli to the Lebanon.
- 1986 : The General meeting of the United Nations vote a resolution which requires of the the United States to conform to the judgment of the the International Court of Justice and to cease their support for the rebels Nicaragua yens.
- 1992 : Bill Clinton is elected the 42e President of the United States.
- 1994 : The action Renault is brought in Bourse, within the framework of the partial privatization of the first French car manufacturer.
- the Islamist moderated Left justice and development (Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi or AKP) gain with a vast majority the legislative elections Turkish, their thus making it possible to form only a government.
- the Saudi Arabia states that she will refuse that the bases installed on its territory are used for one of attack against the Iraq, even with the approval of UNO.
- 2004 :
- the president George W. Bush is re-elected for a second and last mandate with approximately 3,5 million voice moreover than its democratic adversary, John Kerry.
- Hamid Karzai gains the presidential one in Afghanistan, becoming the first president of the country elected by the direct suffrage.
- 2005 :
- Jacques Chirac inaugurates the European Center of resistant off-set (CERD) built to the Struthof (the Low-Rhine), only Concentration camp Nazi on the French territory.
- the Prix Goncourt 2005 is decreed with François Weyergans for his novel “Three days in my mother” (Grasset).
- a exercise " size nature" is organized in Brittany to evaluate the reaction in the event of discovered of a hearth of Avian flu in a breeding.
- 1500 : Benvenuto Cellini, sculptor Italy N.
- 1618 : Aurangzeb, Emperor moghol of the India of 1658 with 1707.
- 1624 : Jean d' Estrées, count then duke of Estrées. († May 19th 1707).
- 1718 : John Montague, 4th count de Sandwich, who gave his name to the Sandwich.
- 1755 : Jean-Baptiste Huzard, veterinary surgeon, printer. († February 1st 1838)
- 1801: Vincenzo Bellini, type-setter Italy N of operas.
- 1828 : Octavius Pickard-Cambridge, priest and British zoologist († 1917).
- 1852 : Meiji (emperor of Japan) († 1912).
- 1874 : Lucie Delarue-Mardrus, novelist, auteure and French historian († 1945).
- 1897 : Sir Frederick Stratten Russell, British zoologist († June 5th 1984).
- 1901 :
- Andre Malraux, politician and writer French. († November 23rd 1976)
- Léopold III, king of the Belgians of 1934 with 1951.
- 1921 : Charles Bronson, actor states-unien. († August 30th 2003)
- 1926: Osamu Tezuka, draftsman Japan board.
- 1931 : Michael Fu Tieshan, Chinese bishop, chief of the “official Church” of China († April 20th 2007).
- 1933 :
- Michael Dukakis, political personality states-unien.
- John Barry, type-setter states-unien of film music.
- 1938 : Jean Rollin, French scenario writer.
- 1952 :
- 1954: Kevin P. Chilton, American astronaut
- 1957: Carried out Marc the, photographer and multi-media artist French.
- 1959 : Dolf Lundgren, German actor.
- 1965 : Ass Scott, French novelist .
- 1972 : El Tato (Jose Raúl Gracia Hernández), Spanish Matador .
- 1973 : Julia Chanel, French actress.
- 1975 : Darren Sharper, American football player
- 1979: Pablo Aimar, Argentinian footballer.
- 1982 : Evgeni Plushenko, Russian champion of figure skating.
- 1415 :
- Charles Ier d' Albret, Constable of France, Count de Dreux, Large-Master of the Order of the white lady, the continuations of its wounds to the Battle of Azincourt.
- Hugues III of Amboise, lord of Chaumont, adviser and Chamberlain of the King, the continuations of the wounds received with the Battle of Azincourt.
- 1793 : Olympe de Gouges, pionnière of the Feminism (° 1748).
- 1909 : Albert-Auguste Exploring Fauvel, and Naturalist French (° 1851).
- 1918 : Alexandre Liapounov, Russian mathematician (° June 6th 1857)
- 1929: Jan Niecisław Baudouin de Courtenay, linguist Polish (° March 13rd 1845)
- 1954: Henri Matisse, painter (° 1869).
- 1957 : Wilhelm Reich, Austrian psychiatrist.
- 1975 : Walker Evans, American photographer (° 1903).
- 1991 : Dead Shuman, singer and American type-setter .
- 1996 : Jean-Bedel Bokassa, 75 years, autoproclamé emperor of Central Africa. (° February 22nd 1921).
- 1998 : Bob Kane, 83 years, Co-creator of " Batman ". (° October 24th 1915)
- 2001: Ernst Gombrich, historian.
- 2002 : Undulating Raf, actor Italy N (° February 17th 1916)
- 2007: Suzanne Bachelard, 88 years, philosophizes French. (° October 18th 1919).
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Dedication of the church of saint Georges de Lydda (4th century) and transfer of the relics of the mégalomartyr to Lydda in Palestine.
- Flour de Lodève (+ 389), bishop.
- Gwénaël de Landévennec (towards + 550), abbot.
- Hubert of Maastricht (+ 727), bishop.
- Pirmin de Hornbach (+ 753), bishop evangelist in Germany.
- Holy Jocelyn
Beats-smg: Lapkristė 3 Be-X-old: 3 лістапада Fiu-vro: 3. märtekuu päiv Nds-nl: 3 november Simple: November 3 Zh-yue: 11 月 3 號
|Random links:||Rungis | Domenico Michele | Salmo | Saint-Germain-of-Modéon | One Liberty Plaza|