The November 14th is the 318e Jour of the Année (319e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier. There remain 47 days before the end of the year.
Of Ier at the XIXe century
- 1095 : Arrival with Clairmont ( Clermont ) of the pontifical delegation. Urbain II arrives in the capital auvergnate for the Concile of Clermont, which must open the 18.
- 1647 : The king of England Charles Ier is taken again and imprisoned.
- 1739 : Jean-Joseph de Fogasses d' Entrechaux of Bastie is named bishop of Saint-Malo. It will remain it until its death in 1767.
- 1775 : The Quebec is invaded by the forces étatsuniennes led by Benedict Arnold
- 1851: Publication of " Moby Dick "
- 1803 : Promulgation of the news Constitution of the Republic of the Seven-Islands.
- 1805 : Entry of Napoleon 1st in Vienna
- 1888: The Institute Pasteur is inaugurated
- 1907 : Creation of the movement Scout
- 1928: Opening of the stage Roland-Garros.
- 1933 : Discovered Salto Angel, higher water fall of the world, by the aviator and exploring American Jimmy Angel
- 1935: The president Roosevelt grants the statute of the Commonwealth to the Filipino and independence to them before 1946 promises.
- 1938 : the Juif S are driven out German universities by the Nazis.
- 1940 : German bombers launch a violent attack against the English city of Coventry.
- 1947 : The the United Nations recognize the aspiration of the Korea to independence.
- 1957 : The Great Britain declares independent the emirate of Bahrain, under its protection.
- 1963 : Birth of the island of Surtsey, born from a violent eruption ic Volcano in the Atlantic Ocean
- 1969: The mission Apollo 12 takes off.
- 1971 : Promulgation of a constitution to the Bhutan.
- 1973 : The princess Anne of Great Britain Marie with the captain Mark Philips. (divorce in 1992)
- 1975: The Morocco and the Mauritania conclude an agreement on the future from the Sahara-Westerner.
- 1980 : First flight of the Socata TB-20.
- 1982 : Lech Wałęsa, released after eleven months of internment, regains its apartment of Gdańsk.
- 1983 : With the Chile, the Party Christian-Democrat claims the resignation of the general Pinochet and the dissolution of the secret police.
- 1989 : Removal of the exit visas in Czechoslovakia.
- 1990 : Signature with Warsaw between the Germany and the Poland of a treaty guaranteeing the respect of the germano-Polish border formed by the line Oder-Neisse.
- 1991 : Norodom Sihanouk returns to the Kampuchea after 13 years of exile.
- 1994 : Casio reveals the numerical first Camera provided with a screen to liquid crystals which shows the image in real-time and which safeguards the stereotype in memory.
- 1999 : The Safety advice of UNO request in all the States to freeze the assets of the Taliban S abroad and to prohibit the takeoff and the landing of any plane pertaining or chartered by those which control approximately 90% of the Afghan territory.
- 2001 : The appointed put an end to one half-century occult practices of the secret funds, by deciding that the premiums poured with the members of the ministerial cabinets will be the subject of an official declaration and will be subjected to the tax; only the funds reserved by Matignon for the secret services (DGSE) will be regarded as special funds, but from now on will be subjected to a parliamentary control.
- 2002 :
- a tanker bahaméen, the " Prestige " , in difficulty since the day before with broad of the Galicia, is towed to preserve the north-western coast of the Spain, whereas its compartments already let escape at sea some 3.000 tons from Fioul. 19, it will sink with approximately 250km with broad of the Galicia, causing the following days an oil slick on the Spanish and French coasts.
- has Beijing ( Beijing ) (China), 2 132 deputy present of XVIe Congrès of the Chinese Communist party elect, with the secret vote and in two turns of vote, 198 regular members, 158 temporary members of the Central committee, like 121 Members of the central Commission of control of the discipline, and new the General secretary of the Central committee of the PCC: Hu Jintao.
- 2003 : the Radome (end of the nose of Harmony) was sold 480.099 € at the time of the auction of the memories of the Harmony at Christie' S in Paris.
- 2004 : The Iran informs in writing the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) which it agrees to suspend its programme of enrichment of Uranium.
- 2005 :
- At the time of a “declaration to the French” Jacques Chirac announces since the Elysium the creation of a “voluntary civil service” associating accompaniment and formation.
- conservatives of the CDU - CSU and the social democrats of SPD approve the agreement of " large coalition" who opens the way with the designation of Angela Merkel like first chancelière of the Germany.
- 2006 : The French government gives All information on the chikungunya
- 1601 : Holy Jean Eudes, priest and founder of the Company of the eudists († 1680)
- 1650: Guillaume III of England, king d' Angleterre († March 8th 1702)
- 1719 : Leopold Mozart, violonist and type-setter, father of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart († May 28th 1787)
- 1739: William Hewson, Surgery N, Anatomist and British Physiologist
- 1765: Robert Fulton, inventive states-unien of the Steamer († February 24th 1815)
- 1771: Marie François Xavier Bichat, French biologist († July 22nd 1802).
- 1776 : Henri Dutrochet, French physiologist († February 4th 1847)
- 1777: Johann Ludwig Christian Carl Gravenhorst, German zoologist († January 14th 1857).
- 1779 : Adam Gottlob Oehlenschläger, Danish poet († January 20th 1850)
- 1797: Charles Lyell British geologist († February 22nd 1875)
- 1805 : Fanny Mendelssohn, pianist and German compositrice († May 14th 1847)
- 1812: Aleardo Aleardi, Italian poet († July 17th 1878)
- 1828: James B. McPherson, general states-unien of the American Civil War († July 22nd 1864)
- 1828: Charles de Freycinet, engineer and politician French († May 14th 1923).
- 1840 : Claude Monet, French painter, pioneer of the Impressionism († December 5th 1905).
- Louis Marcoussis, painter and engraver Polish French naturalized († October 22nd 1941)
- Leopold Staff, poet Polish († May 31st 1957)
- 1889: Jawaharlal Nehru, Prime Minister for the India († May 27th 1964).
- 1891 : Sir Frederick Banting, Canadian doctor, one of the discoverers of the Insulin, Nobel Prize of medicine 1923 († February 21st 1941)
- 1896: Granny Eisenhower, First Lady, wife of the president states-unien († November 1st 1979)
- 1900: Aaron Copland, type-setter states-unien († December 2nd 1990)
- 1904 : Dick Powell, actor states-unien († January 2nd 1963)
- 1905: John Henry Barbee, guitarist and singer states-unien of Blues († November 3rd 1964)
- 1906: Louise Brooks, actress states-unienne († August 8th 1985)
- 1907: Astrid Lindgren, Swedish writer († January 28th 2002)
- 1908: Joseph McCarthy, politician states-unien, senator anti communist († May 2nd 1957)
- 1915: Martha Tilton, singer states-unienne
- 1916: Roger Apéry, French mathematician († December 18th 1994)
- 1921: Brian Keith, actor states-unien († June 24th 1997)
- 1922: Boutros Boutros-Ghali, diplomat and secretary-general of the the United Nations.
- 1925 : Raquel Revuelta, cuban actress († January 24th 2004)
- 1927: Narciso Yepes, guitarist and Spanish type-setter († May 3rd 1997)
- 1930: Edward White, American astronaut († January 27th 1967)
- 1932: Annie Fratellini, French personality of the circus
- 1933: Fred Hates, astronaut American
- 1939: McLean Stevenson, actor states-unien († February 15th 1996)
- 1935: Hussein, king de Jordanie, sovereign of the dynasty of the Hachémites of Jordan († February 7th 1999)
- 1939: Wendy Carlos, type-setter states-unien
- 1941: Bernard Murat, realizer, scenario writer, director and actor French.
- 1943 : Peter Norton, programmer states-unien and personality of the businesses
- 1944: Björn Bjarnason, Icelandic politician
- 1947: P.J.O' Rourke, writer states-unien
- 1948: Charles, prince de Galles, sovereign British
- 1956: Kenneth D. Bowersox, American astronaut
- 1961: Nagui, radio presenter and of French television.
- 1963 : Stephan Bern, journalist, radio presenter and of French television.
- 1975 : Travis Barker, beater of American rock'n'roll.
- 1226 : Friedrich von Isenberg, Germanic politician (° 1193)
- 1263: Alexandre Nevski, Large Russian Prince of Novgorod and Vladimir (° 1220)
- 1522 : Anne de Beaujeu, princess and regent of France (° April 1461)
- 1556: Giovanni Beyond Put, poet Italian (° 1504)
- 1633 : William Hearts, philosopher English (° 1576)
- 1687: Nell Gwynne, main Frenchwoman of Charles II of England (°Février 1650)
- 1691: Tosa Mitsuoki, Japanese painter (° 1617)
- 1716 : Wilhelm Leibniz Mathematician and German Philosopher (° July 1st 1646).
- 1734 : Louise Renee de Penancoët de Keroual, duchess of Portsmouth, main Frenchwoman of Charles II of England (° 1649)
- 1746: Georg Wilhelm Steller, botanist, zoologist, doctor and Russian explorer of German origin (° March 10th 1709)
- 1749: Maruyama (丸山権太左衛門), fighter of Sumo Japan board. 3rd in the history of this sport to have reached the rank of Yokozuna. (° 1713).
- 1825 : Jean Paul (pseudonym of Johann Paul Friedrich Richter ) German writer (b° March 21st 1763)
- 1829: Nicolas Louis Vauquelin, pharmacist and chemist French (° May 16th 1763)
- 1831: Georg Hegel, German philosopher (° August 27th 1770)
- 1844: John Abercrombie, British physicist (° October 10th 1780)
- 1866: The king Miguel of Portugal (° October 26th 1802)
- 1915 : Booker T. Washington, inventor, teacher and author states-unien (° April 5th 1856)
- 1946: Manual of Falla, Spanish type-setter (° November 23rd 1876)
- 1974: Marcel Lefrancq, photographer and Belgian collagist (° October 9th 1916)
- 2000: Robert Trout, journalist states-unien (° 1909)
- 2001 : Charlotte Coleman, British actress of her true name Charlotte Ninon Coleman. (° April 3rd, 1968), with London)
- 2002: Charles Dupuis, Belgian pioneer of the French-speaking Cartoon, editor of Spirou .
- 2003 : Gene Anthony Ray, actor and American dancer. (° May 24th 1962)
- 2006: Bertrand Poirot-Delpech, journalist, writer and French academician, born on February 10th, 1929.
- international Day of the diabetics
Catholic and orthodoxe saint of the day
- Holy Sidoine († 684): Born in Ireland, died in Normandy with the VIIe century, it founded a monastery where the locality of Saint-Saëns is located today (Seine-Maritime).
- November 14th in sport
- November 14th in the railroads
Beats-smg: Lapkristė 14 Be-X-old: 14 лістапада Fiu-vro: 14. märtekuu päiv Nds-nl: 14 november Simple: November 14 Zh-yue: 11 月 14 號
|Random links:||Canton of Gignac | Arezzo (male volley ball) | Spolète (male volley ball) | NGC 1156 | Deborah Lipstadt|