The November 12th is the 316e Jour of the Année (317e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier. There remain 49 days before the end of the year.
1 to 1900
- 954: Crown with Rheims King de France Lothaire.
- 1003 : Holy Christian and his companions are massacred in Poland.
- 1035 : the King Knud Ier Large the (last king Danish of the United Kingdom) dies in Shaftesbury, in England.
- 1459 : Foundation of the University of Basle, by a bubble of the Pope Black and white II, intended to compete with the Université of Freiburg-in-Brisgau, that had just created two years before the duke of Austria Antoine VI, with which sovereign pontiff was in argument.
- 1555 : The Parlement English restores the Catholicisme.
- 1793: Jean Sylvain Bailly, first Maire of Paris is guillotine.
- 1812 : The Large army, of Napoleon, reached Smolensk.
- 1851 : Birth of the Egyptian Archeology .
- 1890 : Toast of Algiers.
1903 : New record of distance in the airship established by the brothers Lebaudy: 61 kilometers.
- 1914 : The Turkey enters in war to the sides of the Germany.
- 1920: the Italy and the Yugoslavia sign the treated of Rapallo.
- 1927 : Leon Trotsky is excluded from the communist party Soviet.
- 1933 : In Germany, not-free elections for the " renouvellement" Reichstag take place: NSDAP (Nazi party) obtains the absolute majority.
- 1944 : End of the Armoured Tirpitz following a raid of the Royal Air Force.
- 1948 : The International court for the Far East or Tribunal of Tōkyō (during Court of Nuremberg) returns its verdict: 8 marked is condemned to the capital punishment, the majority of the others with the life imprisonment.
- 1955 : It is the mythical date to which the lightning falls down on the clock of the town hall with Hill Valley in the famous film Retour towards the future.
- 1956 : Admission of the Tunisia to UNO.
- 1964 : Advent of the Large-Duke Jean Ier of Luxembourg.
- 1975 : Admission of the Islamic Federal republic of the Comoros to UNO.
- 1979 : Jimmy Carter, President of the United States suspends the imports of Pétrole Iran IEN.
- 1990 : With the Japan the emperor Akihito is established.
- 1996 : The collision in flight, above the Indian village of Charki Dudri, of a Boeing 747 of the Saudi Arabian Airlines which had just taken off of Delhi and of a Kazakh Iliouchine It-76 in phase of approach of the same airport results in the death of 349 people. To see the detailed article: Flight 763 Saudi Arabian Airlines.
- 1999 : Strong rains in 3 department S of the south of the France make 34 dead and 2 missings.
- 2006 : A body found in a channel of the center town of Nantes could be that of Taoufik Amri working Tunisian missing since the November 22nd after a police control.
- 1746 : Jacques Charles, French, “inventive” chemist of the Balloon to gas.
- 1815 : Elisabeth C. Stanton, militant feminist American.
- 1819 : Monier Monier-Williams, English linguist († April 11th 1899).
- 1833 : Alexandre Borodine, Russian type-setter († February 27th 1887).
- 1840 : Auguste Rodin, sculptor French.
- 1866 : Sun Yat-SEN, revolutionist and Chinese statesman († March 12th 1925).
- 1895 : Dolores Ibárruri known as “Pasionaria”, leading of the Spanish Communist party († December 9th 1989).
- 1904 : Jacques Tourneur, French realizer.
- 1915 : Roland Barthes, writer and semiologist French († 1980).
- 1922 : Kim Hunter, Dr. Zira in the Planet of the monkeys. († September 11th 2000).
- 1923 : Piem, French draftsman.
- 1924 : Audouin Dollfus, French astronomer.
- 1929 :
- Grace Kelly, Princess Grace of Monaco, actress of cinema († 1982)
- Michael Ende, German writer of fantastic novels († August 29th 1995)
- 1935: Philippe Gildas, French journalist
- 1937: Richard H. Truly, American astronaut
- 1942: Stéphanie Powers, American actress .
- 1945 : Neil Young, Canadian singer .
- 1947 : Patrice Leconte, realizer, actor, scenario writer and bedeist French.
- 1951 : Patrick Sabatier, stimulating French TV
- 1960: Maurane, Belgian singer .
- 1961 : Nadia Comăneci, gymnaste Rumanian.
- 1966 : David Schwimmer, American actor, Ross in the series Friends
- 1974: Alessandro Birindelli, football player Italy N.
- 1976 : Judith Holofernes, German singer.
- 1980 : Benoit Pedretti, football player French.
- 1982 : Anne Hathaway, American actress.
- 1983 : Michał Kwiatkowski, singer Polish
- 1035 : Knut II of Denmark (Silk worker), king of England and the Denmark, Co-king of Norway
- 1567: Anne de Montmorency, constable of France, mortally wounded at the time of the Battle of Saint-Denis (° 1492).
- 1667 : Hans Nansen, Danish statesman (° November 28th 1598).
- 1793 : Jean Sylvain Bailly, astronomer, politician and academician French.
- 1869 : Johann Friedrich Overbeck, German painter (° July 3rd 1789).
- 1870 : Auguste Duméril, zoologist French (° 1812).
- 1908 : Albert Libertad, French Anarchist-Communist (° November 24th 1875).
- 1984 : Chester Himes, American writer (° July 29th 1909).
- 1989 : Sourou Migan Apithy, Beninese politician.
- 2000 : Franck Pourcel, French leader. (° August 14th 1913)
- 2002: Raoul Diagne, first black in team of France of football
- 2004: Jacques Dynam, French actor (° December 30th 1923), supporting role in many comic films, and interprets doubling.
- 2006 : Adam Schaff, philosopher Polish (° March 10th 1913)
Saint (E) catholic of the day
- Holy Christian († 1003): Monk evangelist of the Poland. Was cut the throat of with four of his/her companions by gangsters in a forest of Poland where these monks Italian about Saint Romuald had made themselves.
- November 12th in sport
- November 12th in the railroads
Beats-smg: Lapkristė 12 Be-X-old: 12 лістапада Fiu-vro: 12. märtekuu päiv Nds-nl: 12 november Simple: November 12 Zh-yue: 11 月 12 號
|Random links:||Robotech (roleplay) | Independent administrative authority in France | Lista de rÃos de la bahÃa de Hudson | American Broadcasting Company News | Tetranitromethane | Priscus Valerianus|