Nikon Coolpix 4600
Marketed in February 2005 with the public price of 249,99 €, the 4600 is an apparatus of reduced size: 8,5 X 6 X 3,5 cm.
Its case of ergonomic form ensures a good catch to him. It has a resolution of 4,0 Mégapixel S and is equipped with a optical Zoom with 3x.
Its range minimum of the development of 30 cm but is brought back to 4 cm in mode macro.
Its automatism manages 16 Scène modes preprogrammed in order to facilitate the catches of sights (landscape, portrait, macro, museum, festival/interior, retro-lighting, beach/snow, portrait harm, fireworks, night, paddle/twilight, assistant of panorama, copy, watery, sports, sunset).
The adjustment of the exposure is automatic and also allows a manual mode with an adjustment in a fork of ±2.0 by stages of 0,33 EV.
The Balance of the white is done in automatic manner, but also semi-handbook with preset options (sunny, light incandescent, tubes fluorescent, cloudy, flash).
Its built-in flash has an effective range from 0,4 to 3,3 m and has the function attenuation of the red eyes and a device of AF.
lighting The function " BSS" (Best Shot Selector) selects among ten catches of successive sights, the image best exposed and records automatiquement.
Its Rafale mode makes it possible to take 1,3 image a second.
The coolpix 5600 is the twin brother of the 4600, but with a resolution of 5,1 mégapixels instead of 4,0.
Nikon stopped its marketing in 2006.
- Sensor CCC size 1/2,5 inch: 4,23 million pixels, effective: 4,0 million pixels
- optical Zoom: 3x, numerical: 4x
- focal Distance equivalence 35 mm: 34-102 mm
- Opening of the objective: F/2,9-F/4,9
- Shutter speed: 4 to 1/3000 second
- Sensitivity: ISO car 50 to 200
- Storage: Secure DIGITAL SD - built-in memory of 14 Mo
- Définition maximum image: 2288x1728 with the format JPEG
- Other definitions: 1600x1200, 1024x768 and 640x480
- video Definitions: 160x120, 320x240 and 640x480 with 15 images a second with the format QuickTime without audio.
- Connector industry: USB, video Compatible composite
- Screen LCD of 1,8 inch - active matrix TFT of 80.000 pixels
- Battery (x2) standard AA (LR6) alkaline or in option refillable battery Coolpix 4100]]
* [[Nikon Coolpix 4200|Coolpix 4200]]
* [[Nikon Coolpix 4300|Coolpix 4300]]
* [[Nikon Coolpix 4500|Coolpix 4500]]
* [[Nikon Coolpix 4800|Coolpix 4800]]
== external Liens ==
* [http://www.ciao.fr/Nikon_Coolpix_4600__710185#productdetail Features on the Ciao site]
[[Category: Numerical camera]]
[[in: Nikon Coolpix 4600
Random links: Florence Bougnoux | Albox | Soft Houlque | Guillaume V Bertrand of Provence | R.E.M. Live | Tomas_Scheckter