an group of youth Junkie S in lack of Drogue directs the Pharmacie of the father of the one of them to provide itself in drug of substitution. The police force intervenes and the situation turns badly. In a state second, Nikita, the only survivor of the group of young people, cuts down a police coldly with bearing end. She is stopped and condemned to the prison with perpetuity. One night, two special agents enter its cell and make him an injection. Declared committed suicide by Lethal injection, it is officially buried.
- It awakes in a Parisian center of special drive of the Secret services French, where the Gouvernement offers the choice between being to him really deceased or secretly working for them like special agent tueuse with pledges for the interests of the Secret services and the French police force.
- It then undergoes a training and intensive drive multidisciplinary very hard and epic several years under the expert eye of Bob, its person in charge and godfather who is caught of special a enough affection for it. She learns the handling from the Arme S, the Close fights, the Martial arts but also takes again all to zero as regards training of good human, emotional and social behavior and of respect of others and oneself.
- After a long training difficult and personalized life and of its new trade locked up 24:00 on 24 in its center of drive Paris IEN, it is finally ready to be returned to the civil life and to carry out its first missions of special agent of the French secret services. A new life and a second chance are offered then to it.
- Realization: Luc Besson
- Scenario: Luc Besson, according to a history of Gerard de Villiers Photo
- : Thierry Arbogast
- Decorations: daN Weil
- Music of film: Eric Tightened
- Montage: Olivier Mauffroy
- Kind: Police, Secret service
- Colors - Dolby SR
- Lasted: 117 minutes
- Left: February 21st 1990 (France)
Anne Parillaud: Nikita
- Tchéky Karyo : Bob, the treating agent of Nikita
- Jean-Hugues Anglade: Marco, the boyfriend of Nikita
- Jeanne Moreau: Armande, a instructrice of the center
- Jean Reno: Victor " the nettoyeur" , a special agent of the government
- Jean Bouise: The White embassy attach3e
- Roland: The cop of the interrogation
- Mia Frye: The woman with the lighter
- Jacques Boudet: The pharmacist
- Philippe Leroy: Grossman (credited Philippe Leroy-Beaulieu)
- Philippe of Janerand: the ambassador/Jules
- Marc Duret: Rico
- Eric Prat: real estate agent
- Patrick Fontana: Coyotte
- Alain Lathière: Zap
Nikita was the first French film to exceed the bar of the five million dollars of receipt to the the United States.
- the film was the subject of many remakes, among which the films hong-kongais Black Cat (1991) and Black Cat 2 (1992), both realized by Stephen Shin, as well as an American version, Code name: Nina , realized in 1993 by John Badham.
- the Woman Nikita is a Televised series which is based partly on this film.
- It is the last film of Jean Bouise, deceased during turning in July 1989.
Continuations and adaptations
:Black Cat (黑猫) of Stephen Shin with Jade Leung
- In project: the Woman Nikita on Xbox and Windows
- '' Nikita '' on Internet Movie Database
|Random links:||Patrice Flichy | Tokonoma | Road racing set of Dijon-Prenois | József Tóth | Zodiac (comics) | Jacques_Martin_(hockey_sur_glace)|