- Graduate of the Institute of criminology of Paris, it is lawyer since 1979.
- Nicole Guedj is very active in various authorities of the Judaïsme French: administrator of the Consistory of Paris, administrator of the central Consistory of France, member of the Representative council of the Jewish institutions of France (CRIF).
- It takes an active part in the international Ligue against racism and the anti-semitism (LICRA), and is member of the Commission Stasi on the application of the principle of secularity in the Republic.
Mandates and political career
- Municipal adviser (UMP) of Puppet (93) of 2001 with 2006
- Regional adviser of Ile-de-France since 2004
- Adviser of State
- Near to Jacques Chirac, it was named, the January 22nd 2004, Secretary of State to the Real estate schemes of justice, to replace Pierre Bedier (appointed and chair board of director of the Yvelines), resigner following a Mise in examination.
- on March 31st, 2004, it is named Secretary of State to the Rights of the victims, near the Minister of Justice, Ministre for Justice in the government “Raffarin III”. Following a visit with Quebec, it initiated the system of media Alerte drank required child, set up during removals of children, in France. It also created the emergency number 08 VICTIMS. In 2005, new the Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin does not renew it in its government, and the secretariat of State which it occupied disappears.
- It is national secretary of the UMP, charged with the Human rights.
- Nicole Guedj was Chargée with a mission by the President of the Republic Jacques Chirac in order to continue initiative intendeds to create innovating technological tools making it possible to ensure the coordination of the helps at the time of the great catastrophes. Within the framework of its mission, it launched the creation of the " Foundation Red Helmets for the emergency humanitarian action and of développement" , whose first action is the provision of the speakers of ground of a container of satellite communication " Emergesat".
- Candidate with the legislative elections in the 14th district of Paris, invested by the UMP, it obtains with the first turn 34,03% of the voices, pursuing the outgoing green deputy, Yves Cochet (35,79%), whereas its competitor of the MoDem, Marielle de Sarnez (18,37%) was eliminated. At the time of the second turn, it adds up 42,83% of the votes and is beaten by the outgoing deputy (57,17%).
the site of Nicole Guedj
|Random links:||852 | Herbertiens | Charles of Aubespine | Paul Leder | The Native (album) | Lacteous Glaréole | Robert_Andrews_Millikan|