Nicolas Vignier , lawyer, historiographer and theologist French.
Lawyer calvinist, Nicolas Vignier became doctor and personal historiographer of Henri III of France. In an important treaty of right and history, it protests with force against Bertrand d' Argentré, inflexible partisan of a feudal and usual right. Through his refutation of the history of Brittany, the author tries here to show the rights of the Crown of France on this area and to show the value of the unification of right while being based indirectly on the Roman law.
- records of the former Hebrews, Greeks and Romans. With a draft of the year and months . With Paris, at A. Angelier, 1588;
- Examen of the errors advanced in some proposals and writings by F. Sylvestre, with the speech from what occurred on the challenge faict by iceluy to the minister , 1607;
- Treated true participation of the body and blood of J. - C., with a homélie of the provision which the Christian must have to prepare in Saincte Cène , Geneva, 1607;
- Confirmation of the doctrines of the vraye participation of the body and the blood of NR. - S.J. - C. against the alleged Correction of Sylvestre Of the Valley, preacher capuchin , Saumur, 1608, in 12;
- Theater of the Antichrist ;
- Traicté of old the estat of small Brittany, and the droict of the crown of France on icelle. Against faussetez and calumnies of the two stories of Brittany, composed by fire Sr. Bertrand d' Argentré, president with the seat of Rennes . With Paris, at Adrian Périer, 1619.
|Random links:||VCard | Zofiabaatar | Narew | Jeanne of Blois-Châtillon | Alexandre Dumas (homonymy) | Santiago of Puebla | Excursion_blonde_d'ambition|