Nicolas Saada (September 5th 1965) is a French critic and scenario writer. Also considered for its radio program “Nova makes its cinema”, devoted to the film musics, which it animates since the Nineties on Radio Nova in Paris.
Journalist with the Books of the cinema, scenario writer and wire of a famous film critic, it specialized a long time in the American cinema of the Années 1980 by defending in particular the realizer Joe Dante ( Gremlins inter alia).
Catalog of films
As scenario writer
- 2000 : the Turning of Pierre Salvadori (TV)
- 2000: cinematographic , Sandmen version of the Turning Pierre Salvadori
- 2002: the black Line of Jean-Teddy Filippe (TV)
- 2003: Léo by playing “In the company of the men” of Arnaud Desplechin
- 2003: Dissonances of Jerome Cornuau
- Nicolas Saada on Internet Movie Database
|Random links:||Björn Borg | Estrella | Honda Racing F1 TEAM | Edouard III (Shakespeare) | List players of Bruins of Boston | Dominique Vésir | Théorème_d'approximation_de_Simplicial|