Nick Simper is an English musician, Bassiste and founding member of Deep Purple.
BiographyNick Simper was born on November 3rd 1945 in Southall, London. He survived an car accident which cost the life Johnny Kidd. Simper which was the bass player of the Pirates of Kidd also joined Roundabout in March 1968.
After their beginnings live in Denmark, Deep Purple recorded an album (May 1968) during a 18 hours session and were signed at EMI (Parlophone label) and in the United States on TETRAGRAMMATON, a label pertaining to famous Bill Cosby. The first concert of Deep Purple took place with the festival of Sunbury on August 10th 1968.
After its forced departure of Deep Purple in 1969, it played with Marsha Hunt, Lord Sutch' S Savages , Warhorse, Nick Simper' S Dynamite, Flying Fox, Nick Simper' S Fandango, Quatermass II, and The Good Old Boys.
Nick Simpers Fandango
- 1982 : Rosco Rock'n'rolls Again
- 1997 : Long Road
- 1967 : The Flowerpot Men - " Let' S Go To San Francisco "
- 1971 : Screaming Lord Sutch - " Hand Off Jack the Ripper "
- 1978 : Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - " The Best Off Johnny Kidd & The Pirates "
- 1983 : Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - " Rarities "
- 2000 : Wee Willie Harris & the Alabama Slammers
|Random links:||Literary tonality | Radiohead | ContracciÃ³n del tensor | Cymatium trigonum | Annie Proulx | Hamlets | Collio Goriziano Sauvignon Cabernet | Edwin_Muir|