Nicholas David Beal , was born the December 2nd 1970 in Howden (England). It is a former player of Rugby to XV, which played with the team of England, evolving/moving at the station of three quarter wing (1,88 m for 93 kg).
In national teamIt disputed its first test match the December 14th 1996, at the time of a match against the team of Argentina, and the last against the team of South Africa, the October 24th 1999.
Beal disputed four matches of the world cup 1999.
- 15 selections (+ 2 nonofficial) with the team of England
- Selections per year: 1 in 1996, 1 in 1997, 5 in 1998, 9 in 1999
- Five Nations tournaments disputed: 1999
- Statistical by scrum.com Photo
- by sporting-heroes
- Participation in the European tests
|Random links:||Ferrari (motor bike) | Maritime pipit | Arménie-Poland in football | Standard effector III | Mucajaí | Les_médecins_de_scie|