Newspaper für die queen und angewandte Mathematik
The Newspaper für die queen und angewandte Mathematik ( Newspaper of mathematics pure and applied ), created in Berlin by August Leopold Crelle in 1825, is a Revue of Mathématiques. He is regarded as the best German publication in the field. He was a long time called newspaper of Crelle , newspaper of Borchardt , etc, according to his successive editors.
This newspaper, that Crelle directed until 1851, was and is still nowadays, a tool making it possible to the largest mathematicians to exchange their knowledge and to give a progress report on the progress report of their science. It supported much the development of the German mathematical school until the Second world war.
To its beginnings, several physicists contributed to the edition, but gradually the review was reserved for pure mathematics. The number of pages of the publication did nothing but increase and the frequency of publication became monthly in 1980.
Mathematicians having contributed to the edition
Niels Henrik Abel: , ''' data base 1 ''' (1826), p. 311-339
- Ernst Kummer: On the integers , ½ Numbers of Bernoulli ''' data bases 40 ''' (1850), p. 130-138 (see Last theorem of Fermat)
- Karl Weierstrass: Zur Theory der Abelschen Functionen , ''' data base 47 ''' (1854), p. 289-306
- Georg Cantor: Ueber eine Eigenschaft of Inbegriffs outward journey reellen algebraischen Zahlen , ''' data base 77 ''' (1874), p. 258-262 (First demonstration of Cantor on the indénombrables numbers.)
- Joseph Liouville: Lessons on the doubly periodic functions , ''' data base 88 ''' (1879), p. 277-310
- John von Neumann: Eine Axiomatisierung der Mengenlehre , ''' data base 154 ''' (1925), p. 219-240
- Richard Brauer, Helmut Hasse, Emmy Noether: Beweis eines Hauptsatzes in DER Theory der Algebren , ''' data base 167 ''' (1932), p. 399-404
|Random links:||Thiverval-oil cake | Saint-Genis | Pierre de Félice | North American Boxing Organization | Lori fringillaire | Laura_Hernández|