One calls New Testament or Nouvelle Alliance (in Greek: Ἡ Καινὴ Διαθήκη , Hē Kainḕ Diathḗkē ) the whole of the writings relating to the life of Jesus and the first years of Christianity which are regarded as authentic by the Christian Churches. The word “will” comes from the Greek word διαθήκη ( diathḗkē , “will, contract, convention”) translated into Latin by testamentum (will, testimony). The Greek word has a broader direction (that of contract) that of the Latin word also some prefer to translate it by Alliance.
New Testament includes/understands, according to the Western gun:
- four Gospel S,
- the Acts of the Apostles,
- 14 epistles, of which majority allotted to Paul de Tarse,
- of others epistle S, said catholic allotted to other disciples,
- the Apocalypse according to Jean de Patmos.
The classification of the books of New Testament is not chronological according to their date of writing - which is not known besides with precision (See synoptic Problème) - but answers a logical progression:
- life of Jesus, told under the invocation of four disciples;
- history of the beginnings of the primitive Church;
- epistles of Paul at the first Christian communities, of which a part is pseudepigraphic: he lavishes teaching, councils and explanations there on the news Religion;
- of other epistles allotted to the first disciples but who could date from the 2nd century in their majority,
- the Apocalypse, which means “revelation”, and that much regards as a prophecy on the end of time.
- Theology of substitution
- Theology of artistic Alliance
- Representation of Jesus Christ in Western painting
- New Testament in only one file (Segond 1910)
- the Bible - translation of Louis Segond (public domain)
- Agreement (or harmonizes) of the four Gospels, in Greek
- Concordance (or harmonizes) of the four Gospels, in Latin (1)
- Concordance (or harmonizes) of the four Gospels, in Latin (2)
- complete Synopse and synthesis, in French, of the four Gospels.
- Which the Gospel says? Site to help with a personal reading of the Gospel. Fundamental truths, Assistance of reading of the Gospel according to Jean and the epistle to the Romans.
Formation of the corpus néotestamentaire.
- heuristic Value of the “assumption of the Philippe deacon”.
- Christian Reason - Paul, enlightened anarchist.
Beats-smg: Naujāsis Testamėnts Nds-nl: Ni' I Testement Simple: New Will Zh-min-nan: Sin-iok Sèng-keng
|Random links:||1417 | Federico Fellini | 1831 en literatura | Large scales | Armorial of the communes of Haute-Marne | Nelson Pessoa | The Big game (film, 1954) | Tomaso_Albinoni|