Natural Uranium Graphite Gas
The French die of the nuclear reactors of technology Uranium natural-graphite-gas was developed jointly by the ECA and EDF after the Second world war, until its abandonment in 1969 with the profit of the die of the pressurized light water reactors (REFERENCE MARK) then developed under American license Westinghouse.
In the Years 1950 and 1960, 9 nuclear reactors were built according to the plans of the die known as Graphite - Gaz. See the List of the nuclear reactors in France. This type of engine is cooled with, the moderate with graphite. The combustible is dispersed in a block of graphite in the form of cartridges of 10 kg with sheaths in Magnésium. The whole is in a prestressed concrete box several meters thickness, which can contain either all the circuit of CO2 and its exchanger (case of St Laurent and Bugey), or only the heart of the engine, the circuit of CO2 leaving the box then to cross the steam generator (Chinon and Marcoule).
It was constant in an unconditional way by the Général De Gaulle, which wanted to thus ensure France its Energy independence and a technological radiation in the whole world. But with his come to power, the president Georges Pompidou considered to be the die American more promising for economic motives.
|Random links:||Martine Carrillon-Roofer | PsicologÃa educativa | Innocent IV | Dam Balçova | Beam (island) | Private sale | Shorts_de_point_de_polka|