National interdisciplinary office of the fruits, vegetables, the wines and the horticulture
The National interdisciplinary office of the fruits, vegetables, the wines and the horticulture (also known under the name of Viniflhor ) is a agricultural Office French, created by decree of December 30th 2005 starting from ONIVINS and ONIFLHOR . As its name indicates it, this office intervenes in the market-gardening dies, wine and arboricolous (except for the olive-tree).
Studies and statistics on the dies and the markets
- Promotion of the dies
- Quality control and the eligibility of certain products (in particular local wines and the Tobacco).
- Research and development within regional stations.
- Regulation of the markets fruit and vegetables by the means of operational funds.
- Specific actions on dies (young vines, hop, etc).
Organization and means
500 agents including 200 with the seat, Montreuil (Seine-Saint-Denis)
- 9 regional delegations
- 1 established national delegation with Libourne
- 130 M€ of annual budget (2007) including 90 M€ of funds of investment and 40 M€ of funds of operation.
Moreover, Viniflhor intervenes within the framework of the common Agricultural policy for various programs: helps at distillation, bottoms operational…
External bondsThe site of Viniflhor
|Random links:||Ken' ichi Yoshida | Lente (las Ã³ptica) | Dioscoride | Rolling mill with plates | Louis Baland | Uffie | Gorges_d'Antrim|