Places and monuments
- Church: masonry in fish-bones, gate 13th, chorus 14th; furniture and woodworks 18th, baptismal font 14th, retable hone beginning of it 16th.
- Castle of the Mound 19th, built on the blazing site of a sumptuous Gothic castle.
- Presbytery out of schist 18th, with Gothic ceiling blazing coming of the Mound.
- Manor of Cotanville 1578: carved chimney.
Personalities related to the commune
EventsEmployers' festival: June 10th.
- Common of the English Channel
- Saint-Ébremond-of-Bonfossé on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Saint-Ébremond-of-Bonfossé on the site of INSEE
- Saint-Ébremond-of-Bonfossé on the site of Quid
- Localization of Saint-Ébremond-of-Bonfossé on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Saint-Ébremond-of-Bonfossé on Mapquest
|Random links:||Pierre Passot | 1940 in music | Gilles | Andre Spire | Panic grass room|