SynopsisDoctor Wakeman and his team create a being starting from members of dead soldiers whom they call Lazare. That-here wakes up in the world, in a clean room without end, accompanied by a flying eye which supervises it. It grows, with the impression to be a monster, between conflicts with its " père" Doctor Wakeman and meetings of psychoanalysis with Doctor Elizabeth English, to which it is not indifferent.
Progressively, of the memories seem to go back to surface, of the memories of a former life. Gradually, he learns the truth: he is the result of an experiment aiming at creating super soldiers, starting from dead-men late soldiers with the combat. And its brain belonged to old been engaged of Doctor English, to which it ends up being identified completely.
In an access of insanity he flees of the laboratory and after a track race, finishes in Doctor Englsh, who does not manage to completely find his love passed in him. Understanding that it does not have reason to live, it turns over to the laboratory and sabotages it. After a conflict with the general responsible for the project, which it kills, it is sacrificed to make explode the laboratory and prevent that one retente his experiment.
- Realizer: Roger Avary
- Scenario writer: Roger Avary
- Production company: More Rysher Entertainment
- Producing: Roger Avary, Rutger Hauer and Morgan Mason
- Coming out date: November 20th, 1995 (Germany) - 17 August 1996 (the United States)
- Lasted: 99 mn
- Language: English
- Color: Color
- Sound: Dolby
- Original music: Tomandandy
- Photography: Tom Richmond
- Assembly: Sloane Klevin
- Distribution: Rick Montgomery
- Decorations: Michel Rollant and Damien Lanfranchi
- Costumes: Jaleh
- Make-up: Christopher P. Martin and Tom Savini
- Artistic director: Richard Louderback, Michel Rollant and Kevin White
- Mixeurs: Tim Bindel, Daniel Brisseau, Paul Menichini and Andy Snavley
- Rutger Hauer : Doctor Rue Wakeman
- Wil Wheaton: Lazare
- Stevo Polyi: Stevo
- Rowland Wafford : Rowland
- Richard Louderback: Soldier with Red Cranium
- Kevin White: Soldier Zealous
- Luke Stratte-McClure: Thorn Gardener
- Al Sapienza: Clay Gardener
- Valarie Trapp : Sandy Gardener
- Denied Peeples: Doctor Elizabeth English
- Ron Perlman: Doctor Frederick Texarian
- Taylor Negron: Doctor Al Jacobs
- Michael Harris: General Hardcastle
- Ron Jeremy: Lieutenant Periainkle
- Sloane Klevin: Voice of the computer
- Philip Wotton, Kario Salem, Salvator Xuereb, Tom Savini
- In the United States, the film had mention PG - 13 because of these scenes of violence.
- the cascades are signed Rémy Julienne.
- the film was entirely turned on the Riviera: thus the indoor scenes were turned Studios of Victorine, outsides of the llaboratoire to the Observatoire of Nice and the race-continuation in the back country niçois.
External bonds'' Mr. Stitch '' on the Internet DataBase Movie (in English)
|Random links:||John Cantwell | Small wind | University oil-gas (Ploieşti) | Park the Smallone | Fathi Arafat | Mère_australienne_de_la_récompense_d'année|