HistoryThe duke of Merry makes massacre 800 Huguenots, the June 21st 1587 (known as massacre of Saint-Eloi ).
May 1682 : destruction of the temple protesting by Louis XIV. See Political anti-Protestant woman of Louis XIV.
Places and monumentsThe orangery , built by Nicolas Tillon (Mason of Richelieu) and completed in 1634, belonged to the castle now disappeared following its dismantling at the 19th century and its sale hones by stone (1842). Restored, the orangery is the theater many cultural events.
|Random links:||9th regiment of zouaves | Audra Keller | Olympiad of failures of 1986 | 1795 in literature | Gaspar de Carvajal | Clarendon_(métro_de_Washington)|