Morosaglia ( Merusaglia in Corsican Language) is a common French, located in the department of the Haute-Corse and the Corsica area . Pasquale Paoli was born to with it, with has Stretta, the April 6th 1725. Merusaglia is located in the Pieve Rustinu in Castagniccia. The commune is composed of eighteen villages, which go from the tiniest hamlet, to the town of Leccia Big shot.
Places and monuments
- Museum Pascal-Paoli
Personalities related to the commune
Pascal Paoli, the father of Corsica patriotism, was born on April 6th, 1725 there.
- Common of the Haute-Corse
- Morosaglia on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Morosaglia on the site of INSEE
- Morosaglia on the site of Plane Quid
- of Morosaglia on Mapquest
|Random links:||Mithridatisation | In the water which makes bubbles | Vigor of Bayeux | Anna Jelusic | Prakriti | Essaouira|