Monastery of Zamfira
HistoryThe church was built on the initiative of Zamfira Apostoli, the widow of a commercial rich person of Valachie, completed in 1743. As the church was damaged by earthquakes in 1802 and 1838, one news at summer built in 1858.
StructureThe composition has a quadrilateral form, with the new church in the center. The old church is located apart from the composition, close to the cemetery.
|Random links:||Élincourt | Victoria Station (subway of London) | 1C1 3900 | Canton of Voiteur | Ælia Capitolina | La_longue_patrouille|