Ministry for finances
In the majority of the Country, the Ministry for finances (which can include/understand names economy , of the treasure , of the Emploi ) is a key government institution which fills various Mission S:
establishment and application of the annual Budget of the State;
- collection of the tax S;
- payment of the Public expenditure;
- Management, by its service called " Treasury " , of the assets (Treasury) and passive (national Debt) of the State, and realization of its monetary and financial operations (the activities of emission of Monnaie are spring of the Central bank and not, except particular case, of the Treasury);
- activities of support, Regulation;
- financial relations with the local government agencies;
- support of the Foreign trade.
Name of the Ministry for Finances in various countries:
- in Germany: Federal minister of the Economy and Technology;
- with the Canada: the Council of the Treasury of Canada;
- with the the United States: Department of the Treasury of the United States;
- in France: Ministry for the Economy, Finances and Employment and Ministry for the Budget, the Public accounts and the Public office;
- with the Japan: Ministry for the Economy, the Trade and Industry ( Ministry off Economy, Trade and Industry , METI);
- with the Quebec: Ministry for Finances of Quebec;
- with the the United Kingdom: to see Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- in Australia: to see Treasurer Australia off.
- Public finances
- Budget of the State
- Ministry for the Budget, the Public accounts and the Public office and Ministry for the Economy, Finances and Employment (France)
- Treasury (France)
|Random links:||Los lemas y los tÃ©rminos derivaron del ataque del 11 de septiembre de 2001 | Monetary area | Fluonia | 2002 in Rugby with XV | Mathieu Giroux | Belair castle | Le_Kansas,_Alabama|