The micropaiement is means of payment which make it possible the Webmaster of a Web site to be remunerated on all small sums. Main concern is that the tradesmen can hardly use the traditional means of payment (for example, purchasing cards…) for these sums, because of the significant expenses that they involve.
Telephone surtaxedThe principal solution consists in making call by the visitor a surtaxed phone number. The site in question thus touches a commission and the visitor receives by telephone a code which gives access to him paying zones of the site.
- This system avoids the use of the Credit card which is not accessible by everyone (in particular for the teenagers).
- the major disadvantage resides in the fact that the user must take down his telephone to be able to continue to visit the site in question normally.
- the system imposes stages of tariffs which correspond to the cost of a phone call, which can miss flexibility at the time of the definition of the prices by the webmaster.
RegroupingsAn also adopted solution consists in gathering the payments. The financial intermediary then waits to have an amount of sufficiently important flow to place a payment order on a traditional means. Generally, the customer constitutes a reserve or a porte-monnaie by advance.
- Without requiring original infrastructure, the expenses are maintained on a very accessible level for all the speakers.
- the customer must initially open an account at an intermediary.
- the intermediary must behave as a bank, but has only seldom the legal attributes of them (and safety).
PlatformsIt is what allow of the systems like:
Solutions of integrationTechnical people receiving benefits propose solutions to facilitate the integration of the means of micropaiement on a Web site.
- Abacoo : footbridge of integration of (micro) payment
More information - external bonds
(a)-N-cash.fr: site of information on micropaiement and the market of the sale of online contents. Leitartikeces, directory of sites of sale of contents, blog of updated news daily.
|Random links:||Armand of Mow Cuevas | François Jules Hilaire Chambrelent | .lk | Flora Balzano | Hildegard Falck | Parc_national_de_Popran|