See also: Greenhouses
Of modest origin gascone, it enters to the Naval college in 1949, then with the National university in 1952, where it obtains the aggregation philosophy in 1955. As 1956 with 1958, it is used in the French Marine, and takes part in the reopening of the Suez Canal. In 1968, it obtains a Doctorat letters.
He attends Michel Foucault when both teach with Clermont-Ferrand (thus, moreover, that Jules Vuillemin). They exchange then regularly on topics which will shape in the book the words and the things . It briefly takes part in the experiment of Vincennes, then share to teach with the the United States, with the support of Rene Girard.
From 1969, he is professor of history of sciences at the university of Paris 1 (Sorbonne), like with the Université Stanford since 1984. Elected with the French Academy the March 29th 1990, it occupies the armchair n°18, in the past occupied by Edgar Faure.
It launched and directed the Corpus of works of philosophy in French language to the Fayard editions.
He sponsors the college library of the Central École of Lyon.
the system of Leibniz and its mathematical models , University Presses of France, 1982 (1st edition in 1968).
- Hermes I, the communication , Paris, 1969,1984.
- Hermes II, the interference , Paris, 1972.
- Hermes III, the translation, Paris, 1974.
- Hermes IV, the distribution , Paris, 1977,1981.
- Hermes V, the passage of the North-West , Paris, 1980.
- Youths. On Jules Verne , Editions of Midnight, 1974.
- Auguste Count. Lessons of positive philosophy , volume I, Hermann, 1975.
- Fires and signals of fog. Zola , Grasset, 1975.
- birth of physics in the text of Lucrèce , Editions of Midnight, 1977.
- the parasite , Grasset, Paris, 1982.
- Rome. The book of the foundations , Grasset, 1983.
- Statues , François Bourin, 1987.
- the five directions , Grasset, 1985.
- the hermaphrodite , Flammarion, 1987.
- the natural contract , François Bourin, Paris, 1987.
- Elements of history of sciences , Paris, 1989.
- third-informs It , François Bourin, Paris, 1991.
- the legend of the Angels , Flammarion, 1993.
- Éclaircissements (dialogs with Bruno Latour), Paris, 1994.
- Atlas , Paris, 1994.
- Hergé, my friend
- Praise of philosophy in French language , Beech, Paris, 1995.
- Variations on the body , the Apple tree, 1999; edition text alone, the Apple tree, 2002.
- Hominescence , the Apple tree, 2001.
- incandescent the , the Apple tree, 2001.
- Branches , the Apple tree, 2004.
- Accounts of humanism , the Apple tree, 2006.
- Small chronicles of Sunday evening , the Apple tree, 2006.
- the art of the Bridges Homo pontifex , the Apple tree, 2006
- Card on the Agora
- Quotations at With the wire of my readings
- Michel Greenhouses of the French Academy in a devoted radio broadcast the philosophical question of the body and identity
|Random links:||Issamoulenc | Sicard Alaman | Ernest Havet | .gy | Year | Anakin_Skywalker|