See also: Baron
Endowed by nature with the happiest gifts, it could still improve them by art and deserved to be called the Roscius of its century. It began at the 12 years age in the troop from the small actors from the dolphin, which had 4 of them, then traversed some time the province and returned to Paris in 1670 to engage in the troop of Molière. To died from his friend, it passed to the Hôtel of Burgundy. It left the Théâtre in the force of the age and the talent, at 39 years (1691), then reappeared on the scene at the 67 years age (1720) and seemed not to have lost anything. At the same time large comic and large tragic actor, it created several of the most beautiful roles of the parts of Molière and Root.
He composed itself some Comédie S: most known the Man with good fortunes is .
It was said that he was not only the actor and the principal author, but also the hero of this part. He also translated Andrienne of Terence.
- Andre Baron known as Baron father (1600-1655), actor with the Theater of the Marsh then to the Hotel of Burgundy. He married in 1641 Jeanne Auzoult known as Miss Baron (1625-1662), actress with the Hôtel of Burgundy.
- Their son Michel (see above) married in 1675 Charlotte Lenoir of Thorillière known as Miss Baron (1661-1730), girl of the actor Thorillière of the troop of Molière, actress with the Palais Royal then with the Hôtel of Burgundy.
- Their son Etienne Michel , known as Baron wire (1676-1711), married in 1696 Catherine von der Beek , girl of a director of spectacles to the Saint-Germain fairs and the St. Lawrence. With died of her husband, it exploited there a privilege of Op3era Comique. Among their children, were actors:
- Jeanne-Catherine , born in 1699, illustrated under the name of the Cross-piece .
- Catherine-Charlotte (1701-1742) entered to the Th3e4atre Fran1cais in 1729. She married the actor Jean de Brye, known as Desbrosses.
- François , born in 1703.
- François , known as Baron grandson , died in 1778, is the son of one of the two brothers of Etienne (Charles or François). It began in 1741 with the Th3e4atre Fran1cais.
- Miss Baron grand-daughter began in 1767.
- Michel Baron, his works and their representations on site CÉSAR
|Random links:||Rene Maran | Rocks of Liancourt | Fifth district of Ille-et-Vilaine | Fjord of the west | Sheryfa Luna | |